***Official Political Discussion Thread***

seriously, you still sneaking girls in da house Ninja?

I haven't smashed on a twin size mattress since high school.

ill smash anywhere b...who cares? :lol:

its just vagina.

This thread in shambles, anyone wants to talk about monetary policy?

Actually, I've been wanting to learn about this sort of thing.

I may of asked you before, but you got anything good I can read?

Ninja can't even hit the laying down sideways from the back position or one of them will fall off the bed and land on a fragile foamposite box.

Last edited:
Last edited:
no matter what ninjahood says/has said, these personal attacks are too much. this is as bad as the presidential debates and look at where that got us [emoji]128064[/emoji]

and i'm someone who is thoroughly against his stance on the environment.

no matter what ninjahood says/has said, these personal attacks are too much. this is as bad as the presidential debates and look at where that got us [emoji]128064[/emoji]

the personal attacks have gotten banal and corny af

Jill Stein raised 2.475 million so far. Bruh

She gonna make the 2.5 in one day :smh: :lol:

This recount might actually be going down.

Last edited:
Y'all really gotta learn who to argue wit ....ninja seems like a clown any way y'all try to slice it , not even worth it ...he went from all he needs is "da heights" to sounding like n riding with middle America :lol: :smh:

N gotdamn some of y'all be sounding soft as **** ..."personal attacks" , "hey guys chill", and or course the weirdo @millenial caping for any n everything he thinks has some type of money as usual( cuz he has none) ...most of us grown in here , some words on a website ain't **** let it ride out

Last edited:

the personal attacks have gotten banal and corny af
The man in your avy loves to do the following :wink:

Y'all really gotta learn who to argue wit ....ninja seems like a clown any way y'all try to slice it , not even worth it ..

only bozos i see are da cry babies that can't handle dissenting opinions that aren't in lockstep with da collective liberal goosh that plagues this thread.

i swear da kotex stock must've gone up da minute some of these snowflakes figured out Trump was gonna take this broad to town on election night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom