***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mean the current administration is already turning people away at the borders based on whether they are pro-Trump or not
sick.gif

I want fewer immigrants to come to this @#$@ country. Let these lazy Midwestern and Southern hick Trump voters realize that this country is absolutely nothing without the brainpower and work ethic of foreigners.

You want to make enemies with the Chinese? Well, there goes half of Silicon Valley's engineering force, the backbone of the US economy
laugh.gif
this literately ran through my mind this morning... send every illegal imigrant back and let em see how well that works out

Colombia is a good place to move to. It's one of the fastest growing economies in the world, especially in tech.

this literately ran through my mind this morning... send every illegal imigrant back and let em see how well that works out

The funniest part is that the people that these illiterate hicks vote for are the reason illegal immigrants are here in the first place. Well off Republicans aren't hiring expensive landscapers if they can avoid it; they're paying an illegal immigrant 1/3 to 1/4 the price to do the same job. If these opportunities didn't exist, you think people like the illegal immigrants from Mexico would risk death and would put up with widespread discrimination to come to this country? The hicks are too dumb to realize this though.

Last edited:

I think their views are this:

Illegal immigrants are taking away jobs from lower class Americans.

Lower class Americans have become lazier because welfare, food stamps etc.

So I think their logic is get rid of the welfare state, get rid of illegal immigrants and that will force people to get back to contributing to society or they will go homeless.

Not saying I agree, or even know if that's even the rights reasoning.

I think their views are this:

Illegal immigrants are taking away jobs from lower class Americans.

Lower class Americans have become lazier because welfare, food stamps etc.

So I think their logic is get rid of the welfare state, get rid of illegal immigrants and that will force people to get back to contributing to society or they will go homeless.

Not saying I agree, or even know if that's even the rights reasoning.
that ain't gonna work

I'm still staying in California :lol:
I know my state will be fighting with the D.C. cronies the next 4 years

Labor costs will go up...produce price would skyrocket

And this wouldn't happen if these hicks weren't so damn lazy and excessively proud (about what? I will never know) to work in labor intensive jobs unless they get paid high wages. They'd rather be unemployed and broke than have a job that doesn't pay well. I've seen these illiterate Trump clowns in the Midwest and South demand wages like $30-$35 per hour, which is what college educated people make here in the Bay Area and LA :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah I wanna see one of these hillbillies go out and pick rice from dawn to dusk with a 30 minute break for 50$ a day....

And this wouldn't happen if these hicks weren't so damn lazy and excessively proud (about what? I will never know) to work in labor intensive jobs unless they get paid high wages. They'd rather be unemployed and broke than have a job that doesn't pay well.

It's so simple :lol:

Or how about the crowd that thinks the auto factories in Detroit are gonna reopen and crank up the old conveyor belt :rofl:

These dudes are idiots, so easy to influence them, no wonder Donald & Co worked them.

Get rid of all undocumented citizens in a hurry, and destroy is welfare system in a hurry, and watch your economy enter recession in a hurry.

Last edited:
The funniest part is that the people that these illiterate hicks vote for are the reason illegal immigrants are here in the first place. Well off Republicans aren't hiring expensive landscapers if they can avoid it; they're paying an illegal immigrant 1/3 to 1/4 the price to do the same job. If these opportunities didn't exist, you think people like the illegal immigrants from Mexico would risk death and would put up with widespread discrimination to come to this country? The hicks are too dumb to realize this though.
exactly no way one of these hicks putting in the work an illegal immigrant does for the pay they get 
mean.gif

And this wouldn't happen if these hicks weren't so damn lazy and excessively proud (about what? I will never know) to work in labor intensive jobs unless they get paid high wages. They'd rather be unemployed and broke than have a job that doesn't pay well.

It's so simple :lol:

Or how about the crowd that thinks the auto factories in Detroit are gonna reopen and crank up the old conveyor belt :rofl:

These dudes are idiots, so easy to influence them, no wonder Donald & Co worked them.

Right?

You will need advanced education to work in a factory because the ones that will be opening will mostly be automated. You will work with your brain just as much as (if not more than) with your muscles, and we will end up with the same world as what Clinton promised to prepare the people for, except without the social safety net.

On a semi-related note, a former co-worker of mine, who's white, went to the Women's March in Washington, D.C. this past weekend.

Guess what ethnicity her husband is...
giphy.gif

We can never have an level headed, informed discussion about undocumented migrants and properly aligning the incentivizes in our social programs, because the conservative right insist on viewing these things through the lens of white supremacy

anyone know about these potential supreme court picks (Gorsuch, Hardiman, Pryor)? on principle i think they should block any pick until 2020, but in reality i think one of them will get appointed.

President Donald Trump has narrowed his first Supreme Court nomination down to three finalists with Tenth Circuit judge Neil Gorsuch and Third Circuit judge Thomas Hardiman emerging as the frontrunners while Eleventh Circuit Judge Bill Pryor remains in the running but fading, according to people familiar with the search process.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-supreme-court-senators-234102

But aren't these the same people that voted for him ?

So they expect for the clown to send the immigrants back home so they can get these jobs back at $15 an hour minimum ? Most of the employers in those fields don't want Americans because of their work ethics.

When I was young I worked in those same fields during the summer ... cucumber, squash , tomatoes etc etc

Back
Top Bottom