***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Had to replay that while reading
Screenshot_20170905-185639.png

I'm really just tryna understand what happened cuz it's an odd situation.

He says the guys got arrested the next day and it was over before it began.

But he was still transferred later.

So he gets jumped, they catch the guys who did it the very next day......and transfer him out later anyways?
For his safety? Or rather their safety as he's not so subtly stated.
Even though transferring him guarantees no one's safety since he still lived there?
Were the cats who jumped him from his school? Another school? The neighborhood?
Was his new school still in the heights? Like I said, every answer just raises more questions.

He want us to believe this incident was minor enough to be wrapped up in a day and not warrant "da block OG help button".
But major enough that the school transferred him, cops got involved and he was gonna show up with "half da heights".
The truth is that he was labeled as a snitch after the dudes who beat him up got arrested , so momma hood got him out the paint before the goons beat him up again for snitching on their boys. The hood don't care if mommy or a random bystander called the police.

The truth is that he was labeled as a snitch after the dudes who beat him up got arrested , so momma hood got him out the paint before the goons beat him up again for snitching on their boys. The hood don't care if mommy or a random bystander called the police.

This is believable.
Maybe he in witness protection and forgot the majority of the story so he fillin' in the gaps

I'm really just tryna understand what happened cuz it's an odd situation.

He says the guys got arrested the next day and it was over before it began.

But he was still transferred later.

So he gets jumped, they catch the guys who did it the very next day......and transfer him out later anyways?
For his safety? Or rather their safety as he's not so subtly stated.
Even though transferring him guarantees no one's safety since he still lived there?
Were the cats who jumped him from his school? Another school? The neighborhood?
Was his new school still in the heights? Like I said, every answer just raises more questions.

He want us to believe this incident was minor enough to be wrapped up in a day and not warrant "da block OG help button".
But major enough that the school transferred him, cops got involved and he was gonna show up with "half da heights".

:lol:

IMG_9276.GIF

But he was still transferred later

i wasn't allowed to attend class after it happened.

da day it happened was literally my last day at da school... school wasn't at my hood.

its not some sort of international incident b.

when you get spotted by a teacher da second it happened, things get em getting tagged & bagged rather quickly.

i wasn't allowed to attend class after it happened.

da day it happened was literally my last day at da school... school wasn't at my hood.

its not some sort of international incident b.

when you get spotted by a teacher da second it happened, things get em getting tagged & bagged rather quickly.
Did you atleast land a couple punches?

Those snitch fingers ready to hit report.

in this thread? absolutely...da time for pleasantries & formalities here done set sailed here along time ago, so if ya get personal here imma make u pay for it...its a political Thread afterall, calm da eff down.

Them Super Dry joints :pimp:

N :lol: at "Butch from da heights " ...sound like one them villains Bronson battled with in them Death Wish movies back in the day :lol:
This guy knows. Walk too close to someone with a cig and your whole outfit might go up in flames.

That’s my real New York. One leg rolled up shooshing up the block.:pimp:

Can’t find a classic suit like that anywhere.

This guy knows. Walk too close to someone with a cig and your whole outfit might go up in flames.

That’s my real New York. One leg rolled up shooshing up the block.:pimp:

Can’t find a classic suit like that anywhere.

The windbreakers moms used to have me in with the bright colors :pimp:
Damn things were just as visually loud as they were aurally :lol:

Y'all bringing back the memories and good vibes ...we used to call them windbreakers and sets "swishy swashes" cuz of the sounds they made :lol:

But to f around n pull up with a windbreaker set on a sat night this fall :pimp:

All that border talk didnt sway him?

He sees through the smoke now?

Trump supporters kept sleeping
Now heres the rude awakening

Y'all bringing back the memories and good vibes ...we used to call them windbreakers and sets "swishy swashes" cuz of the sounds they made :lol:

But to f around n pull up with a windbreaker set on a sat night this fall :pimp:
:rofl:

We called them swoosh swooshes. The sound was like 75% of why you wore them. It had to be part of the name.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom