***Official Political Discussion Thread***

SMH AT STEVEN HARVEY. To think Barson vouched for this guy only for him to say he shouldn't have met with OUR PRESIDENT

Obummer set him up, I say we let this one slide
hubie.png

Who put the ruger to teflon dons head and ordered him to tweet "legalize daca" after sessions had been told to end daca
I mean split personality?

:rofl:

Dictionary.com

white man's burden
noun
  1. the alleged duty of white colonizers to care for nonwhite indigenous subjects in their colonial possessions.
The arrogance & ignorance of white imperialism, domination, and also the absurd idea that whites were og aryans

Aryans lived in parts of Eurasia then flocked to parts of India & iran. That swatiska aint yours hitler. Racism fascism all built on ignorance

when have i ever lied here, i posted a gun after someone tried to catch me slipping..

sorry if my life happens to leave you astonished. :lol:

I know, for some reason I always find needless buffoonery surprising.

But the only thing astonishing about you is that you think that the stories, lies, and struggle self aggrandizement you post on NT make people envy you, or the life you lead.

It is truly astonishing that someone could be so oblivious to how he comes off. Truly astonishing

But the only thing astonishing about you is that you think that the stories, lies, and struggle self aggrandizement you post on NT make people envy you, or the life you lead.

:lol: i dont care about what ya think of me, you struggle to come to grips with this over and over again.

if NT didn't exist id be da same exact person, with or without ya.

if i actually cared about ya opinions of me in this thread id parrot and regurgitate da liberal spiel i hear everyday on NPR :lol: :smh:

:lol: i dont care about what ya think of me, you struggle to come to grips with this over and over again.

if i actually cared about ya opinions of me in this thread id parrot and regurgitate da liberal spiel i hear everyday on NPR :lol: :smh:

I don't say it for you to care about it. You spew ignorance on every subject you touch, you opinion regarding anything means little to nothing to me anyway

I am just stating the truth.

You're like the dude that brags about passing Communication 101 with a C-, like congrats on doing the bare minimum, but there is nothing impressive about you or your shtick. And trust me, most people on NT and you know in real life probably think the same thing about your antics, I just respect you enough to say it to you directly.

Finally, your NPR joke just exposes your ignorance, not mine. But you are probably not able to process why it is that.

SAD!

You go out of your way to try to appear right when you are wrong almost 100% of the time. You obviously care about what people think.

You go out of your way to try to appear right when you are wrong almost 100% of the time.

dawg, shut up.

99.99999% of what i post on NT about is about kicks, gear, and jewelry,

where em i wrong at there? :lol:

da tiny percentage i do decide to donate my time to in regards to politics i can tangle with da best of em here.

im comfortable and secure in what i say and do, and im not lookin for approval from anybody here

at da end of da day, i got my obstinate view points with conviction, rooted in facts i constantly link and cite and none of ya ****** gonna change my mind on anything, period b.

Thank jebus for the ignore feature. Not sure how you cats put up with dude’s buffoonery. It’s bad enough that I gotta put up with Donnie’s ignorant *** everyday—I’ll be damned if I engage members of the Trump Tapdance Team in my spare time.

Btw, ninja has always been delusional and obstinate—his online purpose is basically to be the guy that goes against the grain in an effort to appear smarter than everyone else. Even when he’s dead wrong, he’s gonna ride with whatever his stance was, facts be damned. Sound familiar? The ridiculousness he displays in here can be found in a grip of other threads over the years. #porschemoney

Back
Top Bottom