***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Well isn't this a pleasant surprise...

4jKKY2t.gif

With any other administration and any other politician, I could buy the story that the president is playing chess. That he is forcing the hand of Congress to legislate DACA through this clever slight of hand.

But that is not the case with trump. Don't buy the narrative. We saw his true colors and intentions many, many times. trump is not playing chess. He is pandering to his core base, the same people who secretly support the KKK and Nazis, the same people who were happy Joe Arpaaio got pardoned.

If somehow Congress is able to pass something in 6 months, then good for them, but shame on anyone who credits trump. Also, even if they pass something, these 6 months of uncertainty that the dreamers will now go through is cruel and inhumane and stands against everything this country strives to be.

fdt

Problem is ice acts like they have more authority cuz of this news

I come back in and the thread is LIT!

Now Ninja running the block :rofl: :rofl:

If Ninja would just be humble for once even I would defend him. He was a bad student, so what. I graduated on time but by and had piss poor grades my last two years of HS because of pure laziness. I started at community college too as a result.

But dudes story is clearly a lie. Anyone could see that. He got jumped and had to transfer in 10th grade yet he had to stay two more years in HS.So I am to believe he had that many electives in 10th grade that wiping them out made him have to make up more time that he already done. And he transferred to a school in state.

C'mon b, no one is buying that. You making up more tall tales is no gonna help.

You finish, congrats. End of story. I apologize for making light of Ninja having to stay back before, srs. Dude persevered, I can respect that

But then again, he should not be putting out this arrogant attitude intellectual superiority that is unearned, because when people return that energy he clearly can't handle it.

trump couldn't pass any changes to health care in nearly 8 months. he hasn't gotten Mexico to pay for the wall. North Korea has only grown bolder under his watch. his travel ban was struck down over and over in the courts.

what makes him think he can get this immigration thing done in 6 months? and in the meantime he's putting nearly a million lives in jeopardy.

btw, Rusty, your bae Tomi is getting on my nerves with her pro-trump commercial on CNN. tell her "***** be cool."

gif]

read the whole thread:

Yeah, just wonder how different the States immigration policies would be if
minorities > europeans.

Lets be real, immigration policies are supposed to be advantageous towards "Americans", namely like White Americans but most of the benefits were created by immigrants and hard labor.

I know eminem's white america is not really related to this, but slim shady hate the don too :lol:. "Lets do the math if i was black i woulda sold half" "look how many hugs i get"

read the whole thread:

So many white people are not with the **** nowadays and it makes me so glad to see that.

trump couldn't pass any changes to health care in nearly 8 months. he hasn't gotten Mexico to pay for the wall. North Korea has only grown bolder under his watch. his travel ban was struck down over and over in the courts.

what makes him think he can get this immigration thing done in 6 months? and in the meantime he's putting nearly a million lives in jeopardy.

btw, Rusty, your bae Tomi is getting on my nerves with her pro-trump commercial on CNN. tell her "***** be cool."

gif]

The thing about congress is that it's notoriously slow. This is because it was purposefully designed to make it difficult to get a law passed.
Giving deadlines of a few months does not help the process. It only appeals to people who dont know why Congress is such a pain in the ***.

Yeah, just wonder how different the States immigration policies would be if
minorities > europeans.
It's disheartening. Unlike most countries, America is clearly a nation of immigrants. Whether people came this generation or 400 years ago, we came with the same spirit. And everyone, regardless of whether they are white or not, recent immigrants or not, should fight for those same ideals. There are of course practical issues to immigration, but there should not be ideological ones. But trump and his inbreds have put forward an ideological position against immigration.

The only people who have any moral authority here are Native Americans and African-American descendants of slaves. Why aren't they rabidly anti-immigrant like white Americans who haven't been here for as long?

So many Trump folks just got played and don’t even know it. Idiots.
this plus taxing retirement savings are devastating to those at that income level. people making ~30k to 45k/year are gonna go from having a decent life if they watch their finances to now being borderline poverty level.

It had the secret muslim/Kenyan/terrorist/Anti-Christ's name on it so they will believe it was something horrible.

The problem is the negativity. The negative conscience of "some" europeans. I mean, slaves still existed during 1776's declaration. People jumping & shouting for joy, independence from the "foreign" British, yet "Americans " were foreign to the natives themselves :lol:. They rounded & locked up africans & natives treating them as easy servants who would do hard labor. Fast forward to Lincoln, the civil wars, fast forward to ww2, fighting alongside each other but no real respect or acceptance, then come to mlks time, Kennedy's support for civil rights, and finally a split country from the 8 yrs of obama. I dont think there's any other country in the world that has this polar extremes of racial integration and segregation for 100s & 100s of yrs. This country is founded by immigration & race, and its 1 of the main issues that shows the nature of peoples conscience to coexist peacefully

SMH AT STEVEN HARVEY. To think Barson vouched for this guy only for him to say he shouldn't have met with OUR PRESIDENT

I come back in and the thread is LIT!

Now Ninja running the block :rofl: :rofl:

If Ninja would just be humble for once even I would defend him. He was a bad student, so what. I graduated on time but by and had piss poor grades my last two years of HS because of pure laziness. I started at community college too as a result.

But dudes story is clearly a lie. Anyone could see that. He got jumped and had to transfer in 10th grade yet he had to stay two more years in HS.So I am to believe he had that many electives in 10th grade that wiping them out made him have to make up more time that he already done. And he transferred to a school in state.

C'mon b, no one is buying that. You making up more tall tales is no gonna help.

You finish, congrats. End of story. I apologize for making light of Ninja having to stay back before, srs. Dude persevered, I can respect that

But then again, he should not be putting out this arrogant attitude intellectual superiority that is unearned, because when people return that energy he clearly can't handle it.
Pretty much everything he says is 100% BS or wrong.

At some point, I don't think it's wrong to point out that he's uneducated because it's terribly apparent when he tries to argue with people. The dude could benefit from some humility.

Pretty much everything he says is 100% BS or wrong.

At some point, I don't think it's wrong to point out that he's uneducated because it's terribly apparent when he tries to argue with people. The dude could benefit from some humility.

we talking about trump here?

SMH AT STEVEN HARVEY. To think Barson vouched for this guy only for him to say he shouldn't have met with OUR PRESIDENT
his wife is the problem. she's the one who whispered such garbage in his ear. deep down she was jealous that Steve might fall for dapper don.

also keep in mind that Steve is still upset about the damage his Hurricaine has caused and he doesn't know what he's saying.

his wife is the problem. she's the one who whispered such garbage in his ear. deep down she was jealous that Steve might fall for dapper don.

also keep in mind that Steve is still upset about the damage his Hurricaine has caused and he doesn't know what he's saying.

I might let this slide after his EXCELLENT WORK in the past but he definitely is on the outs Paris is about to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom