***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The blame-averse president told a confidante over the past few days that he realized that he had gotten himself into a politically untenable position. As late as one hour before the decision was to be announced, administration officials privately expressed concern that Mr. Trump might not fully grasp the details of the steps he was about to take, and when he discovered their full impact, would change his mind, according to a person familiar with their thinking who was not authorized to comment on it and spoke on condition of anonymity.

But ultimately, the president followed through on his campaign pledge at the urging of Mr. Sessions and other hard-line members inside his White House, including Stephen Miller, his top domestic policy adviser.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/us/politics/trump-daca-dreamers-immigration.html

All great nations have had, at one time or another, terrible leaders. The sad thing about the Don is that we chose him (or we let others choose him for us - @maximus meridius).

Gotta do better, Murica...

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F08%2Fobama47.gif

IMG_20170906_093622.jpg

dawg, shut up.

99.99999% of what i post on NT about is about kicks, gear, and jewelry,

where em i wrong at there? :lol:

da tiny percentage i do decide to donate my time to in regards to politics i can tangle with da best of em here.

im comfortable and secure in what i say and do, and im not lookin for approval from anybody here

at da end of da day, i got my obstinate view points with conviction, rooted in facts i constantly link and cite and none of ya *****s gonna change my mind on anything, period b.

How do you post this right after...
Didn't you claim that David Duke was a Democrat when he served in the Senate?

Perhaps you just really don't understand human behavior, but everyone can see how desperate you are for attention.

And the mental gymnastics begins

Trump going after Dreamers......blame the Democrats. Such cowardly partisan rubbish

Besides the conjecture you have defended **** the Supreme Court and other courts have shot down. I remember you bigoted nonsense about the Defense of Marriage Act from years back, and you defended the travel band. Also you have defended stop and frisk. So miss us with talking about the courts

And if the ACA was so terrible, why do we still have it?

Have a seat b, you just making yourself look silly.

Defending this vile bigot in the White House is like your second job. Same you don't get paid in Cuban links for it.

Bruhs although a lot of good people will suffer, I can't wait till Donnie abolishishes control rent, we all know he's never rocked with that and I'm positive if he makes it full term, he will address this, then we make a jump towards automation for truck routes and this dude ends up losing his job and be forced to pay market value for an apt he can no longer afford....the joy that would bring me, tonsee himntry to defend his papi then after he left him homeless....sweet poetic justice.

Dude is something special not even holding Trump accountable for putting thousands of men and women who show more American values like joining the military, paying taxes, not milking the welfare system, buying properties and not relying on help from a government when they don't need it, etc in a tough spot now facing the possibility to be deported back to a land they have no roots in, off the simple fact that we are being led by a racist, xenophobic administration and nothing more.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/breaches-at-us-nuclear-and-power-plants-linked-to-russian-hackers

About 100 in the last year. New Yorkers can tell you about the blackout of 2003.

Considering how our society is built on and operates 24/7 thanks to the availability of electricity, this is a worrisome development. While redundancies are built in the electric grid, they are kept to the necessary minimum because they cost money, so if you know which generators/transmission lines to disable, you can create a shortage of power large enough to paralyze economic and social life in important population centers. Imagine losing power in the middle of winter in the Northeast or in July in Texas/Arizona. That's a widespread death sentence for large amounts of vulnerable people. Disable power for a couple of days in NYC, LA, Chicago, and we're talking about billions of dollars lost in every sector of the economy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/breaches-at-us-nuclear-and-power-plants-linked-to-russian-hackers

About 100 in the last year. New Yorkers can tell you about the blackout of 2003.

Considering how our society is built on and operates 24/7 thanks to the availability of electricity, this is a worrisome development. While redundancies are built in the electric grid, they are kept to the necessary minimum because they cost money, so if you know which generators/transmission lines to disable, you can create a shortage of power large enough to paralyze economic and social life in important population centers. Imagine losing power in the middle of winter in the Northeast or in July in Texas/Arizona. That's a widespread death sentence for large amounts of vulnerable people. Disable power for a couple of days in NYC, LA, Chicago, and we're talking about billions of dollars lost in every sector of the economy.

This happens and only the poor will die, all those people up on the high rise project building floors will be ****ed with no water, heat or AC....I lived on an 11th floor in the edenwald projects during the east coast blackout, I had to spend all day up and down those 11 flights carrying water to the elderly that just couldn't make their way down the stairs...***** was the worst

Yesterday was a tough day as it was revealed that Steven HARVEY isn't rocking with Dapper Don like we thought but was anyone else proud of Jason Whitlock? His segment yesterday on Collin was AMAZING.

Dude is something special not even holding Trump accountable for putting thousands of men and women who show more American values like joining the military, paying taxes, not milking the welfare system, buying properties and not relying on help from a government when they don't need it, etc in a tough spot now facing the possibility to be deported back to a land they have no roots in, off the simple fact that we are being led by a racist, xenophobic administration and nothing more.

SMDH
la gente that actually make america great

Good thing we have the best people and Barron to handle the cyber.

Back
Top Bottom