***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think you are a fool if you think this makes the party becomes more progressive.

Why? If you are a democrat, being the party of diversity, of inclusion, openess has led you to ruin,

No democrat other than Barack Obama has been able to hold together the Obama coalition,

Not in primaries,
not in mid terms
and NOT when all of Obama's policies were on the line in the biggest election of our lifetimes.

So if you are a democraft, why would be coming MORE progressive be the answer? Hilary Clinton's policies are very far left as it is, a side from a more hawkish foreign policy.

I think you are in for a rude awakening, IMO the Party goes back to the right, back to where they were pre-Obama.

and you Bernie Bro people, whats the phrase? you are going to have to suck on it and like it.

Lol so are you liking sucking on what Trump provided last night? Hillary losing last night was one of the best things to ever happen to the DNC. How is it possible that Trump had a higher percentage of Hispanic votes than Mitt? Why was it that significqbtly less black people came out and voted for HRC than Obama? Clearly the candidate and the platform (less so) that she ran on were the problem.

Hillary is probably drying her eyes with all the Wall Street cash she accumulated over the years, so in reality the people who supported her are the ones taking he biggest L.

Last edited:
Love how even in defeat the left eing media is showing no humility :lol: your candidate was trash your polls was weak. stop blaming rust belt hillbillies . yall let this baffoon get in office galvinizing his base just as much as he did.

show up to the midterm elections and strap that weight to his ankle.

Last edited:
Lol so are you liking sucking on what Trump provided last night? Hillary losing last night was one of the best things to ever happen to the DNC. How is it possible that Trump had a higher percentage of Hispanic votes than Mitt? Why was it that significqbtly less black people came out and voted for HRC than Obama? Clearly the candidate and the platform (less so) that she ran on were the problem.

Hillary is probably drying her eyes with all the Wall Street cash she accumulated over the years, so in reality the people who supported her are the ones taking he biggest L.
That and mass media who is paid by these same people. 

I think you are a fool if you think this makes the party becomes more progressive.

Why? If you are a democrat, being the party of diversity, of inclusion, openess has led you to ruin,

No democrat other than Barack Obama has been able to hold together the Obama coalition,

Not in primaries,
not in mid terms
and NOT when all of Obama's policies were on the line in the biggest election of our lifetimes.

So if you are a democraft, why would be coming MORE progressive be the answer? Hilary Clinton's policies are very far left as it is, a side from a more hawkish foreign policy.

I think you are in for a rude awakening, IMO the Party goes back to the right, back to where they were pre-Obama.

and you Bernie Bro people, whats the phrase? you are going to have to suck on it and like it.

Yep this is exactly what's going to happen. Many of those blue collar Dems went in droves to Drumpf. This effectively may have deaded the progressive movement for the foreseeable future. The Bernie Bros cut off their noses to spite their faces, unless they got another Obama in the wings.

Last edited:

Yup. Wall Street, Neo Cons, Media Conglomerates. All of em now are begging to get a foot in the door to Trump plaza.

I call BS on progressive voters making up any percentage of the Trump voting bloc,they might've gone 3rd party or not voted at all but I don't buy them going to Trump at all :lol:

Last edited:

I'm not American, I didn't vote for anyone, I'm not taking an L.

In fact, if the American dollar crashes I'm about to come up. :pimp:

I assume you are a progressive, if you are you took an L that will last for multiple generations.

and I think you are going to be surprised by the direction of the democratic part, you didn't address the logic of my argument.

And the feminists are going to come out in droves claiming Hilary lost because she's a woman. 

I call BS on progressive voters making up any prrcentage of the trump voting block,they might've gone 3rd party or not voted at all but I don't buy them going to Trump at all :lol:

I heard from people out here that were Bernie or bust that especially after those emails came out said they were voting Drumpf spite Hillary and moreso the DNC. Unfortunately I don't they'll have the same effect as the tea party turned alt-right movement from the GOP because they'd rather not vote at all of they don't get their way.

Barack Obama is superman, he's a once in a generation political talent.

who will hold together the Obama coalition?

If no one can, why would Democrats move further to the left?

Bernie bro's need to explain this to me.

I call BS on progressives making up any prrcentage of the trump voting block,they might've gone 3rd party or not voted but I don't buy them going to Trump at all :lol:

No way any of the Progressives I befriended during the primaries switched to Trump (or maybe they did in secret). I know the sentiment was that we all HATED Trump with a passion! I know a few voting for Jill Stein and a good majority went with what Bernie told us to do.. which was to stick it out with Hillary.

[thread="509493"]Official Political Discussion Thread/39280_40#post_26891933Quote:
Originally Posted by millenial  

Why is American Politics so crazy, why can't it be more like Taiwan
[/thread]
Taiwanese checking in. I'm assuming sarcasm?

republicans seem to think the DNC is gonna start looking at Michelle Obama for 2020

I know Barack said she has no interest, but I hope she changes her mind

[thread="509493"]Official Political Discussion Thread/39280_40#post_26891948Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver  

Yup..and if you don't think it did I got sum bad newz
[/thread]
No matter what part it plays, it shouldn't be the main talking pointof why she lost. If that's what they're (DNC) focusing on they're getting nowhere.

republicans seem to think the DNC is gonna start looking at Michelle Obama for 2020

I know Barack said she has no interest, but I hope she changes her mind

I think she'd beat Trump in a general but just like Biden,she's got no heart in it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom