OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

2wny1cn.jpg

2u5ygw8.jpg

4if8u0w.jpg

479qp7q.jpg

2vdh9fl.jpg
SIXFIFTY

bro- dawg u better clean my room i just seen the pic n dang i'm not only not guna be able to walk in there when i come home in 2 weeks but dang i'm not even guna be able to sleep on my own bed. but good job on your room thats the cleanest i've ever seen it.
BASKETBALL IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY;
IF YOU DON'T FOCUS,
ALL YOU'LL HAVE IS THE NEGATIVE!
AIM:
xix emster xix​

Quote:
nice place... but you're priorities are all messed up if thas really yo bed
an "OFFICIAL POST YOUR BEDSHEETS PICS POST!!!!!" i'll be happy to participate.

honestly, i regret living in downtown l.a. my rent is almost 2k not including utilities. so to make a long story short, i'm going to be leaving as soon as my lease expires. downtown is a dump right now and it's boring, i'd give it a few years after this "beautification" is done.

as for the dog, she pees there, poops outside.
hiphawpdrunkie's eBay auctions!!!

olympic street Downtown L.A.hiphawpdrunkie .

how much you pay monthly? ive been looking for a place in downtown
materialistic

i work in downtown to, california plaza. miracle mile sounds good but i like downtown vibe and the staples is down the street
materialistic

yeah, staple's is convenient. i can walk to catch lakers/clippers games. also, LA live is coming in at the end of this year and ralphs is coming in a few months, so it's definitely changing, but i don't think it will be completely done and done for another few years. miracle mile, on the other hand, has got the best of both worlds. plus buzbys just opened another bar out there and it's pretty chill...

guess it depends on what you want.

btw, i'm in citibank plaza
hiphawpdrunkie's eBay auctions!!!

yeah im right next to staples center basically. on flower st.

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

since a fellow canadian started this thread i would make an appearance. :smile:
smile.gif

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

illdreezy...page 4

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I have that EXACT SAME Casio Keyboard...the one that records your voice and then you can morph it, thought I was the only one who kept it for 20 years!!! Very nice!!!
Ready to pay top dollar for Lebron PEs (Dunkmans especially) in size 9 or 9.5!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
How old are some of you tools with all these action figures... the sad thing is I know ur prolly all well past 10 :rofl:
roll.gif

I just wanted to post this pic I recently took when I acquired my Nike display case. This is what has become of my room at my parents' house along with 2 closets and the whole other side of my old bedroom being completely taken over by shoeboxes. Not to mention my apartment at school :frown:
frown.gif
49igfp0.jpg

Damn, that's dope.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
James Loney > Your favorite 1B

Nice!

I guess I'm not the only person with one of these.

TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAFS: DS AM 93 Classic Size 11

Back
Top Bottom