OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

Nice room that262redhead. If you remove that shelf in between the shoeboxes, then you'd have you're own shoebox doorway.....hehe.

^ That's real. I would think with the boxes that high that the bottom boxes would be getting smashed.

Where can I cop a display case?
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

^^ Ikea. If you want a store display then you'll have to wait until the store decides to throw it out and then take it. I've done that a few times. It's pretty hard to get stuff like that unless you work at a store or know someone who does.
-----------------------------

DS SIZE 10 FRANKENSTEIN AF1 FOR SALE $145US SHIPPED
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300067166759
AIM: y3ll0wrang3rr

Karmaloop.com 20% off initial purchase, 10% thereafter. Rep code: MG10341
Get PAID to read emails!

REFS: demonbasketball04, bbjusa

just moved into a town house like 2 1/2 months ago, i still have 2 bring a crap load of stuff out of storage and my parents house.no pictures of my room,cuz theres just a box spring and matress on the floor.
room1qh5.jpg

room2hl2.jpg

room4ay8.jpg

room5rx1.jpg

room6wl3.jpg

rm10dx4.jpg

Man...I don't know what to say...once again great post...I think I got some ideas from some of you guys...I have to go move some stuff up in ma room

Well I have read every post in this thread so i decided it is time to post my room =] I am 14 btw so if things don't look to "mature" then thats why... And yes I do have a bike on display in my room =p

Here is how I store my shoes (on top of shelf in closet):

Here are some more pictures of my personal Home theater I have changed around a little (better one in living room):

Here are some pics of my bike thats in my room:

D W E L L S

14 w/ that entertainment system. lucky guy.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
James Loney > Your favorite 1B

My bedroom is.. A TV and a bed. Nothing special, but here's my computer room.

30ib8yb.jpg

Closet Wall. Champs bag is sweatbands and stuff.
450qpsz.jpg

Cleats and new DIRECTV reciever.
2zje61g.jpg

2ywis8i.jpg

Inside the closet, shoes and football gloves.
33vccp4.jpg

Couch.. not really used.. good magazine holder.
3yn4emo.jpg

TV (never used-not hooked up), minifridge, Chair.. My real computer chair broke.
3zuonwj.jpg
Still for the Hawks
Batista, Childress, Claxton, Ivey, Johnson, Jones, Lue, Medvedenko, Pachulia, Richardson, Smith, Stoudamire, M. Williams, S. Williams, Wright

I may post some more pics of my setup/ closet, I changed the setup Plus got rear speaker stands, DVD / game rack, And cleaned out my closet..
D W E L L S

imma steal some of the good ideas from all the rooms and make a super room when i move into a new apartment in the fall
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
imma steal some of the good ideas from all the rooms and make a super room when i move into a new apartment in the fall
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
James Loney > Your favorite 1B

Forget the room dwells i had a chooper like that back in the day.Mine had the gears in the middle tho. :smokin
smokin.gif
Short Pants
BAJAN INVASION​

Quote:
teamWHIT EBOY
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Still for the Hawks
Batista, Childress, Claxton, Ivey, Johnson, Jones, Lue, Medvedenko, Pachulia, Richardson, Smith, Stoudamire, M. Williams, S. Williams, Wright

Back
Top Bottom