Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

So what's the sizing like on these? I'm an 11.5 in retro J's and a 12 in Nike Basketball models...

I'm 100% copping the Black / White pair this weekend...My dad (R.I.P.) had a pair of the lows back in the day and I remember during the 1996 NBA season and playoffs he was steady giving me a hard time for being a Bulls / MJ fan since he was all about the Sonics and Shawn Kemp (at that time) in particular...I still remember us stopping in through "Just 4 Feet" here in Vegas so that I could trade off my beat up UNC X's for a new pair of kicks...He got the Kemp low's on sale for $49.99 I believe and we had a quick game of one on one in the indoor court...I ended up getting the Blue Toe Questions...Great moments right there...

So what's the sizing like on these? I'm an 11.5 in retro J's and a 12 in Nike Basketball models...

I'm 100% copping the Black / White pair this weekend...My dad (R.I.P.) had a pair of the lows back in the day and I remember during the 1996 NBA season and playoffs he was steady giving me a hard time for being a Bulls / MJ fan since he was all about the Sonics and Shawn Kemp (at that time) in particular...I still remember us stopping in through "Just 4 Feet" here in Vegas so that I could trade off my beat up UNC X's for a new pair of kicks...He got the Kemp low's on sale for $49.99 I believe and we had a quick game of one on one in the indoor court...I ended up getting the Blue Toe Questions...Great moments right there...

im a true 13.5 and can wear a 13 just fine a 14 might actually be a bit big on me.

I wear 11.5 in JB and both the 11.5 and 12 in these fit. The 11.5 feels good and fitted, but if you like a little extra room you could do the 12.

11.5, they're tts. They don't fit tight like nike models. They just have a narrow toe box, which gives a false feeling of them being too tight. If you need extra room then go up half a size like others have said.

Man we've been answering sizing questions since the first pair dropped. Can we get that stickied somewhere that they run true to size?

Only go a half size up if you want extra wiggle room of you have fat feet

hopefully mine fits, I had to go half a size down in the sonics

I can wear a full size down in the questions with total comfort

as for these, people have been giving all types of varied opinions which is expected, no ones feet are the same

hell, alotta dudes don't even have identical sized feet of their own

I have a champs gift card I need to use. So whenever I can use a coupon on these + my gift card i'll cop. That frugal life... Since there are so many j's I want this year

I've been keeping an eye on the black/white since that's the cw I had back in 5th grade. I'm pretty confident those will be sticking around

hopefully mine fits, I had to go half a size down in the sonics

I can wear a full size down in the questions with total comfort

as for these, people have been giving all types of varied opinions which is expected, no ones feet are the same

hell, alotta dudes don't even have identical sized feet of their own
Some people are just used to wearing the same size in a particular brand that they automatically assume that's their true size. Most people don't measure their foot, they just assume. It took me a while to realize I was wearing my shoes a half size too big in most brands because I was accustomed to nikes (which run kind of small). Anyway niketalk should just create a sub forum for sizing.

Back to the Kamikaze ii, they black/red look a lot better in pics than in person. I wonder how these are on the court.

Go with the 11.5 - they fit like JB retro product which is probably your true size.

somebody PM me when a new link for the black camo "reignmans" drop at another store. I need these bad. But why so limited (up until now)

Back
Top Bottom