Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

My PEs came the other day and I just added them to my collection of Kemp memorabilia! I wasn't too excited about the matching socks originally, but I did get a pair with the shoes. The socks are surprisingly comfortable.
Reignman ll and lll, also Aftershock, respect!

Last edited:
@Teach You are the man. Great collection, and I have to echo the other guys praising your Reignman II, III and Aftershocks. Just great to see!

Last edited:
I give him props for his collection too.  Looks like you're missing those black rainman's though.  Probably the most fire out of the kamikaze 2's in my opinion.

Thanks for the love! I was pretty excited when I came across the Reignman 2s and 3, I feel like you don't see them very often. I like the After Shoks that I've got, but I wish I had the black ones. Those were the ones I had growing up. Anyway, maybe we'll see Reebok retro some more styles in the next few years. I'd love to get new versions of some of these shoes, so I'd actually feel like I could wear them. I don't want these originals falling apart as I walk around in them.

Interesting fact, not sure how may of you guys have the breast cancer awareness Kamikaze ll, but went to mall yesterday and noticed that the materials used on those are amazing, the toebox is actual leather and not synthetic like the rest of them,I just cant pass over that colorway, but the craftsmanship is top notch

Does anyone have their orders stuck at the pre-shipment stage? A shipping confirmation email was sent to me on Feb 23 and the shipment status has not changed ever since.

Also, did anyone order from Canada and has received the order? 

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have their orders stuck at the pre-shipment stage? A shipping confirmation email was sent to me on Feb 23 and the shipment status has not changed ever since.

Also, did anyone order from Canada and has received the order? 

Thanks in advance.
when did you order and at what time
might have been too late

Interesting fact, not sure how may of you guys have the breast cancer awareness Kamikaze ll, but went to mall yesterday and noticed that the materials used on those are amazing, the toebox is actual leather and not synthetic like the rest of them,I just cant pass over that colorway, but the craftsmanship is top notch
infrared sure but I can't do pink

Last edited:
Yeah if all of them were White and Grey and just do pink insoles or pink vector logos, would have been insta cop.

Last edited:

There hope left man!!! I been harassing them for the past two weeks, they sent me one pair and delayed with this one because of shippjng billing adress were different. But both orders I put in the same info so it didn't make sense why I had one and not the other. Email them the billing address to confirm everythjng and just recieved this.

Just got my Brooklyn Kamikazees in from the Token 38 Pack and thought I'd share my opinion on em, would like to hear what other think...

The 3m is cool but what attracted me to shoe was the pics where they look more black/white than the grey tones that they are because of the 3m....IMO they would be dope if just black white premium leather.

Also a bit disappointed that the token39 logo looks kinda cheesy in person, thought it set the shoe off in pics?

Quote:

Ordered on Feb 15 at 9:30pm. Just received an email from Token 38 saying that I will get an answer by the end of the day tomorrow.
I had the same problem i ordered right after they dropped. and had to email them. They weren't going to ship me my shoes because i ordered from Portugal, but after i explained to them I'm in the Air Force and am stationed there i got a shipping email 15 mins later. So i hope it works out for you. 

Quote:

I had the same problem i ordered right after they dropped. and had to email them. They weren't going to ship me my shoes because i ordered from Portugal, but after i explained to them I'm in the Air Force and am stationed there i got a shipping email 15 mins later. So i hope it works out for you. 
Thanks. I've emailed them a few times and finally received a reply letting me know that I will find out what happens by the end of the day tomorrow. I've paid $45 for shipping too....smh

Yeah if all of them were White and Grey and just do pink insoles or pink vector logos, would have been insta cop.
that's a definite bro

Long time lurker... finally decided to join NT, but ironically my 1st post is in the Reebok section, haha! Old pic, might take a newer one since I've acquired a few more pairs since this was taken... Enjoy! 

where's the black/white at tho :nerd:
nice pic

what are those wite/red/black on the bottom left?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom