Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

SLH are a good shoe, but you have to be careful on the outfit you wear with it, plus i still have to look at this shoe in person to make a decision
Word.
I can already see the legions of dudes in purple shirts, hats, pants, headbands, armbands and socks rockin these.

Straight up give me a white vneck, my levi's 514s and I'm good. I don't need no crayola like accessories to match a shoe. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

SLH are a good shoe, but you have to be careful on the outfit you wear with it, plus i still have to look at this shoe in person to make a decision
Word.
I can already see the legions of dudes in purple shirts, hats, pants, headbands, armbands and socks rockin these.

Straight up give me a white vneck, my levi's 514s and I'm good. I don't need no crayola like accessories to match a shoe. 
I can already see people wearing hornets snapback with them. 

you know sneakermane got his hornets fitted ready, like 3 of them, and an orioles fitted in hornets colors.

I know what you meant. This shoe requires a crisp white shirt and some nice jeans, done.

Damn the SLH sold out saw them in person today their okay not mad that i missed out I can only imagine the wolf grey elites will sell out in 10 seconds lol

Originally Posted by casper90403

you know sneakermane got his orioles fitted in hornets colors ready.

FLATOUT!!!
happy.gif

eastbay is my hero

I wish i would have put some Green Bay Packer gear in the background

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

eastbay is my hero

I wish i would have put some Green Bay Packer gear in the background

looking nice, too bad it sold out fast in our area.smh

Back
Top Bottom