Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already imagine the pe's are going to be crazy for this shoe by how the way the 8 went :smh:

the all star game is in houston this year

that logo on the back of the mango have anything to do with it ?????????????????????????????????????????

i still cant even tell what it is exactly

likin the mangos alot

breds not so much, LOVED the bred ix's though(with white laces of course)

b9b911a2_2005849-fe2dc_ORIG-my_body_is_ready.jpeg

Last edited:
True. But the all black idea gets kind of tired. If they have to call them Desegregation X's, or whatever ridiculous nickname they'll give them, so be it.

But I don't think all black would look good on these. It worked for the 8's cause it was a high quality leather shoe. But black hyperfuse is trash most of the time.
What you tryna say about Black?

Nah, but I love all black shoes. Best for doing anything.  What I look like wearing some yellow and silver shoes just to go to the grocery store.

You learn rather quickly thanks to those fakes that the vents should NOT be a focal point at all.

Yet through the planning stages for months, they decide to go the opposite direction.. They truly do believe they can release anything and we'd buy it up.

the all star game is in houston this year
that logo on the back of the mango have anything to do with it ?????????????????????????????????????????
i still cant even tell what it is exactly
likin the mangos alot
breds not so much, LOVED the bred ix's though(with white laces of course)

Hopefully not, it would be impossible to get them if they were allstar editions or something like that. I hope they will be GR. (they'll atleast be limited, but being optimistic).

Last edited:
Breds are just terrible. They need to get back to the 8 color blocking scheme with a white midsole and swoosh. Those Mangos though are looking nice. Mango Xs > Mango IXs.

Haven't really been into the lebron line these past few years, I'm intrested in these a lil bit, the backward swoosh is a plus a huge minus is the gimmick cheap hyperfuse...

I'm gonna do the usual thing I do every year when a sig comes out. Wait for more colorways and see/try on the shoe in person. Way too early to make any judgements without even having them in my hands first. I know the 8s definitely sold me after I tried them on, even though I initially didn't like how they looked from pics.

EXACTLY!

Instant negative reaction has become an annual tradition for sneakerheads. Remember how badly the IX Black/Red was bashed when its pics were released? A year later, and after several cool colourways, the IX is now regarded as one of the hottest shoes Nike has released in the last decade. So I'm reserving judgment. And I am really looking forward to that Zoom Max.

If the Olympics with the textured swoosh is the + version are people really gonna cop those over the 180 version for a swoosh? People can claim "I got em for the technology in em" but I just ain't believing that.

I feel you…….it’s like Nike realizes most of us don’t care about the + technology, which is why they created that gold lion lace lock. It’s damn nice, but still a stretch for $315.

As a LeBron black/red collector, these are the worst since the V :x

Floridians color blocking would be fire for the breds.

bred. haha that term has been around for awhile now and i'm still not used to it. it's still a "hip" term for me.

EXACTLY!
Instant negative reaction has become an annual tradition for sneakerheads. Remember how badly the IX Black/Red was bashed when its pics were released? A year later, and after several cool colourways, the IX is now regarded as one of the hottest shoes Nike has released in the last decade.
By who? And the last decade? Get out of here. It was the colors that saved the shoe, not the design. A shoe can't be hot if the design flat out sucks. Easily the ugliest LeBron next to the V.

Last edited:
Been saying X>IX easy as a shoe model.

Not feelin any of the 3 cws enough to copp but I'll definitely make an ID or 2. Cant wait to see the Christmas cw as well.

By who? And the last decade? Get out of here. It was the colors that saved the shoe, not the design. A shoe can't be hot if the design flat out sucks. Easily the ugliest LeBron next to the V.

You don't like the IX, that's fair enough.....I wasn't presuming to speak for everyone. But I don't think there's any debating the IX has become a very popular shoe (more popular than most previous LeBrons) despite a strongly negative initial reaction to it. That was the point I was making.

You learn rather quickly thanks to those fakes that the vents should NOT be a focal point at all.

Yet through the planning stages for months, they decide to go the opposite direction.. They truly do believe they can release anything and we'd buy it up.

This. Great PS Wally. This is how they should be. Can't believe they went with that colorblocking with the contrasting vents. Now they REALLY do look like a hyperfuse knockoff. Red triangles? :smh: I hate to say this but I dont think I like the Xs anymore given these recent pics. Olys are nice but damn they're $315! I'll just say this, so far the $180 breds are hideous IMO.

Last edited:
These are gonna b a problem on the court and for casual wear..lookin forward to buyin many of them..:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom