Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You learn rather quickly thanks to those fakes that the vents should NOT be a focal point at all.

Yet through the planning stages for months, they decide to go the opposite direction.. They truly do believe they can release anything and we'd buy it up.
the sad thing is all the hype beast are loving these shoes.   go on any other sneaker website and read the peoples comments.  Thats why i like NikeTalk so much. 
grin.gif

So far only those "Mangos" have grabbed my attention. C/Ws will save this shoe but with KD Vs being midtops I'll jump ship to those this coming season. And the extra $80 per sneaker will be a nice savings too.

Pissed. Breds look like crap (one of the only ones I was looking forward to)... Mangos look like crap too honestly. Gold swoosh USA's are the only decent looking c/w yet, but I dont wear all white shoes. My last hope is a possible LBJX V2 with some leather/suede. Or maybe a decent looking blackout on this upper. I didn't cop all black Hyperfuse 2012's for a reason....

On the hunt for some Bred VIII's.... :nerd:

Still not really feeling these. That being said, I am intrigued on how they're including little icons/6s on the medial side of the shoe in that window. Could be a cool feature.

i hope there is another bred cw........... the Lebron IV's had two different ones. black/white/red and black/red.

I share my disappointment with the black/red colorway. I was really hoping they'd resemble more like the fake pair posted awhile back. Hopefully there's another one releasing. It's still early so if it's anything like the 7's 8's and 9's we'll probably see a ton of other combos.

Is Nike playing us as fools? A quick PS here, with a normally situated swoosh, and a vent piece added in the heel, and it comes across as almost a brother of the 8s. Like a V3 of the 8 or 9s... Yet here, its actually supposed to be a new model, at a higher price point

It is absolutely amazing what a backwards swoosh costs to produce, and how it can change the look of a shoe.

I'm not seeing much in evolution terms. There is definitely some cues from prior models. But it feels like a plateau instead of an upade. You expect an upgrade with that new price point. Maybe it's in the cushioning.

Last edited:
Im sold on the Xs, I can see myself picking up a few pairs this season. Cant wait to see the colorways theyre gonna throw on these.

hoping the kobe 8's are wayyy better than the lebron x and kd v. I'd rather go back and buy some lebron 8's than these. good thing plenty of people like them though just not for me.

Will be copping the olys with gold swish thats about it for now would be really interested in seeing a china or miami nights like CW on the Xs

so whats the difference between the x+ and the x anyways? just a nike plus system in it and a embossed swoosh instead of a flat one? thats not really worth the price jump. i wish they just put that embossed swoosh on all the shoes.

bred8 and 9s both sat. dunno why your all complaining since you guys arent gonna get them anyway.

i like these, kind reminds me of the shootingstar 8s. passed on both the last 2 bred c/w but will be getting these on sale.

screw nike and their price hikes! |I

Damn I'm really only feeling the USA colorway so far.

I like the model and design but not feeling the direction these colorways are heading. Hopefully some better stuff comes.

bred8 and 9s both sat. dunno why your all complaining since you guys arent gonna get them anyway.
i like these, kind reminds me of the shootingstar 8s. passed on both the last 2 bred c/w but will be getting these on sale.
screw nike and their price hikes! |I

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking as I read these comments. You would've thought the Bred colorway is a yearly sellout instead of a guaranteed outlet shoe by the way most are complaining about the X. :D

The black/red 8s or 9s might not have been a sellout, but both were definitely more aesthetically pleasing than the black/red Xs.

Myself and a few others have expressed our preference for the fake black/red pair over the authentic ones, which I'm sure Nike wouldn't be fond off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom