Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another red christmas shoes for Lebreezy?

Very creative of Nike. Easy pass.

Actually i passed on all Lebron X so far. Price is too high and im too old to be camping for sneaker

I'm just waiting for that blow me away colorway/theme for the Lebron X that haven't seen so far yet. In due time though because I know there's a bunch of hot Lebron X's that's going to drop.

Xmas 8s are tough glad Nike I'd got em for the Xs...only thing I'm really interested in is getting a Red Carpet and Cannon CW for the X :smokin

Finally got Jades in today...major SHOUTOUT to TrillKicks for coming through in the clutch! And after the GM's and Blue Diamonds...I gotta say, these Jades WAY easier to maneuver the laces without the lacelock!

2 things i'm wondering:

are the home floridians ever releasing?

will there be a college series? (i loved the miami hurricane 9's)

Last edited:
2 things i'm wondering:

are the home floridians ever releasing?

will there be a college series? (i loved the miami hurricane 9's)

Wondering this myself since I have a Floridian Home iD ready to go, but waiting to see if I can get some kind of confirmation on this before I place my order...Can anyone (maybe JM) help us out with this??? 8)

I'm just waiting for that blow me away colorway/theme for the Lebron X that haven't seen so far yet. In due time though because I know there's a bunch of hot Lebron X's that's going to drop.
same here man im waiting on some filthy cw to release

Cool plea, in regards to those jeans....
Anyway, picked these up.
The lacelock is OVERRATED....it's a pain in the *** :lol:

....HEAD

Glad u finally got em bro, that took waaaaay ,longer than usual - might have been down to the holiday weekend but u should have had them a week ago.

Another red christmas shoes for Lebreezy?

Very creative of Nike. Easy pass.

Actually i passed on all Lebron X so far. Price is too high and im too old to be camping for sneaker
Using the color red for Christmas?  Oh wow!  Wonder if they'll use the color green also.

Crown Jewels looking basic as hell. The hype was based on the quantity of the shoes, not the ACTUAL shoe.

Came home to these today......

The laces with the lace lock are a pain to loosen, but they feel pretty comfortable.

The other sneakers i just copped, so it's like Christmas in October.

I'm givin' props for ppl crying...They only knocked off 20, but I guess that helped a lil...They cld of went ahead and made them 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom