Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up to anybody still looking. I didn't feel like the selling hassle so I literally just returned a size 13 Gold medal to Nike Chicago. I think they'll do a phone order if you're interested. Returned them less than 5 mins ago, stores is very busy tho because the Bears are there so be patient if nobody picks up right away. Goodluck.

Crown Jewels looking basic as hell. The hype was based on the quantity of the shoes, not the ACTUAL shoe.

Pics don't do them justice.

They are better than any colorway that's been seen so far, IMO, with the Jades right behind them.

If you want to mention a basic colorway, you should talk about the Olympics that everyone hyped up.

laugh.gif
wait i thought those olympics were going to resell for 5 to 6 bills?

i dont know why alot of people are having a hard time with the lace lock.. IMO its not bad at all..

Heads up to anybody still looking. I didn't feel like the selling hassle so I literally just returned a size 13 Gold medal to Nike Chicago. I think they'll do a phone order if you're interested. Returned them less than 5 mins ago, stores is very busy tho because the Bears are there so be patient if nobody picks up right away. Goodluck.

Good man. If I didn't have so much $ tied up, I'd go for it...even though the size 14's feel better to me. Hopefully someone on here scoops it up. :smokin

xmas pair look okay but i rather id a pair based on the 8s or look for the actual 8 xmas pair

so far to me usa and the pressures are interesting to me.

At some point will it be bron or kobe or durant that does not come out with the standard gr and etc., just let us id pairs? Maybe even the players let them get a bit more creative. even rock a fan colorway the way kobe did?

Last edited:
I see people going absolutely HAM over these iD's. Some are pretty legit, but most look like ya'll are trying to hard to name your kicks after something.
Just got my Jade's in today and wow do they pop. So far I'm loving my 2 X pickups.

What you guys think?
Had dudes sick last week when I wore mine. To peoPLE who don't own the shoe, you have to see them in person in the streets to really understand the sickness of this shoe. Btw, you rockin them just fine.

Had dudes sick last week when I wore mine. To peoPLE who don't own the shoe, you have to see them in person in the streets to really understand the sickness of this shoe. Btw, you rockin them just fine.
I havent seen them

i dont know why alot of people are having a hard time with the lace lock.. IMO its not bad at all..

IT IS DEF A PAIN... BUT IF YOU TAKE ALL OF YOUR TIME WITH IT THEN ITS NOT SO BAD. I THINK I WOULD PREFER THE XMAS OVER THE JADES..WHICH DOESNT SAY A LOT BC I DONT LIKE THE JADES MUCH AT ALL AND THE XMAS ARE SORT OF A LET DOWN...DEF WOULDNT COP EITHER... AND IM OFFICIALLY ON A HUNT FOR THOSE FIREBERRYS...THE MORE I LIKED THE SHOE, THE MORE I LOOKED INTO IT AND FOUND OUT IT WAS THE MOST LIMITED COLORWAY THUS FAR... JUST MY LUCK SMH... WOULDVE BEEN NICE TO PICK EM UP IN A STORE WITHOUT THE HASSLE :smh:

i dont like the big white swoosh on the jades.  cannons are by far way better.    cannons have a ninja turtle appeal to them that i love

Called and the guy said someone already picked them up.

I bought the $200 Blue Diamonds and it came with this:

Wasn't this only supposed to come with the $270 version or did I miss something?

Yep...was only supposed to come with the $270 version...you lucked out my friend! :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom