Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ THE DISCUSSION OF SHIRTS... MY GM'S SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW... ITS GOING TO BE A SWEET FRIDAY... AS FOR ID'S I THINK SOME OF THE TEMPLATES I HAVE SEEN ARE PRETTY DAMN GOOD JUST WASNT REALLY MY THING FOR ANY SHOE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID.. NOT A FAN OF A MADE UP COLOR AND SOMETIMES IT CAN WATER DOWN THE EFFECT A SHOE HAS FOR EVEN A MOMENT... MAYBE I SOUND CRAZY BUT ITS ONE OF THE REASONS (BESIDES NOT BEING WELL OFF) THAT I USED TO COP MY JORDANS IN HS AND WAIT A WHILE BEFORE UNDS'ING MINE..

STILL NO HATE ON OTHERS' IDS.. LIKE I SAID SOME LOOK GREAT AND THE INSPIRATIONS BEHIND SOME ARE PRETTY INTERESTING

I got the Lebron X USA today from the nike.com restock last week. The shoes were missing the + sports pack. I've seen some of you getting the + sports pack on your + shoes not the other way around. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see what they can do. So annoyed. 
mad.gif

I got the Lebron X USA today from the nike.com restock last week. The shoes were missing the + sports pack. I've seen some of you getting the + sports pack on your + shoes not the other way around. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see what they can do. So annoyed. >:

the sensors you paid for were posted in one of those pics of the enabled version of the blue diamonds..did you see them? they look nice :smokin :lol:

(im laughing at Nike not you!)
:smh: at them for screwing that up

Last edited:

maybe its just me but im starting to not like the Breds as much as i thought i would.. :rolleyes

gonna wait for better pictures to decide to cop or pass tho

Last edited:
maybe its just me but im starting to not like the Breds as much as i thought i would.. :rolleyes
gonna wait for better pictures to decide to cop or pass tho

I was initially ready to buy the Pressures as soon as they released at full retail ($200). But Nike ID basically obliterated that desire. I'll still consider the Pressures next year, if I can get them for $120-$140ish....but that's it.

I was initially ready to buy the Pressures as soon as they released at full retail ($200). But Nike ID basically obliterated that desire. I'll still consider the Pressures next year, if I can get them for $120-$140ish....but that's it.

Once i saw karen civil get all the colors and saw that i can make an id that could obliterate basically all the cws besides the olympic and the floridians (white one) i was like i'm definitely going to ID me a pair.

I heard the jades coming out are the $270 version one only now
Wow, I hope that's not true. Nike should make the + Sports Pack optional. Once you have the equipment, why do you need it multiple times?! SMH. I want a pair of Jades too but don't want the sports pack. Wasn't the Jades that released earlier this month the regular version (non + enabled)?

they better have the jades that have the nike+ but no sensor for $200 like the blue diamonds

Last edited:
anybody know if these run like the lebron 9 size wise ??? i had to go size a full size up on the 9. do these run bigger? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom