Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be copping USA X's this weekend for $350 hope dude don't flake.
Btw the shirt for the jades finally came in yesterday.

Might be copping USA X's this weekend for $350 hope dude don't flake.
Btw the shirt for the jades finally came in yesterday.

Thanks for the support homie

I also just got this shirt to match my ID's

Last edited:
Do you guys think it is worth paying $374 right now on ebay for the "pressures" to guarantee my pair, or just wait until 11/2/12?

Does anyone else find the X's to be far less organic than the VII, VIII, or IXs? With the prior iterations, something about each shoe felt unique rather than just same shoe-different color. Perhaps it is the prevalence of the IDs but something about these shoes feels very mechanical. In prior models, the color combinations made the same unique and take over the structural similarities. In these, it looks like a robot repainted the same shoe over. No second set  of lfaces, the themes of the shoes seem recycled and less inspired (X-Mas, Dunkman). Perhaps I'm just jaded..

To many colorways out already and all the nicknames could be making them less appealing?

Do you guys think it is worth paying $374 right now on ebay for the "pressures" to guarantee my pair, or just wait until 11/2/12?

Definitely wait!

Does anyone else find the X's to be far less organic than the VII, VIII, or IXs? With the prior iterations, something about each shoe felt unique rather than just same shoe-different color. Perhaps it is the prevalence of the IDs but something about these shoes feels very mechanical. In prior models, the color combinations made the same unique and take over the structural similarities. In these, it looks like a robot repainted the same shoe over. No second set  of lfaces, the themes of the shoes seem recycled and less inspired (X-Mas, Dunkman). Perhaps I'm just jaded..

No pun intended, I'm sure....

Damn.. wanna pull the trigger on the blue diamonds but I just cant right now.. something is holding me back

Finally going to get to try these X's on foot tomorrow.

HoH in Milaukee

Easily wait for those...They say it suppose to be just a regular ol' Away CW so, I'd be shocked again if these sell out the first day. They may sell out in 2 wks top, but not first day

Damn.. wanna pull the trigger on the blue diamonds but I just cant right now.. something is holding me back
The possiblity of them going on sale (even though they just came out) is worth holding back.

There's ALWAYS a place that'll send them under retail; look for coupons and on ebay. I'm in no rush.

Thanks Memph much appreciated. i just hate when I can't find proper pics of someone wearing a shoe so i decided to snap a few, we always see wrangler jeans and walmart sweats. Seen a lot of people bashing this colorway and yawning. This has been the best colorway hands down to me, all in my opinion of course.

yah bro no gay flag rainbow colored elite basketball socks just to run out in? always need that dri-fit and cushion and flamboient color to ya know, not play basketball.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i just hate when I can't find proper pics of someone wearing a shoe so i decided to snap a few, we always see wrangler jeans and walmart sweats. 
roll.gif

yah bro no gay flag rainbow colored elite basketball socks just to run out in? always need that dri-fit and cushion and flamboient color to ya know, not play basketball.

DEAD hahaha.... Like the shoes aren't expensive enough, guess I need $50 USA socks with stars and stripes to complete the look huh. #gameiseffedup

Thanks for the laugh and responding to that @ Jcenky

Last edited:
DEAD hahaha.... Like the shoes aren't expensive enough, guess I need $50 USA socks with stars and stripes to complete the look huh. #gameiseffedup
Thanks for the laugh and responding to that @ Jcenky
The Olympic elite socks are $50?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom