Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt say u had to wear elites, it just loos like u dont have any on, not really comfortable for these types of sneakers

yah bro no gay flag rainbow colored elite basketball socks just to run out in? always need that dri-fit and cushion and flamboient color to ya know, not play basketball.

DEAD hahaha.... Like the shoes aren't expensive enough, guess I need $50 USA socks with stars and stripes to complete the look huh. #gameiseffedup
Thanks for the laugh and responding to that @ Jcenky

Damn y'all trippin, buddy just asked if you were wearing socks cuz it didn't look like it. No socks in sneakers is gross and unhealthy, no show socks look wack too IN MY OPINION

anyone try wearing these with slimmer jeans? i dont wear baggy jeans and when i wear my blue diamonds with slim jeans they just dont look good IMO.. unless im doin something wrong :lol: ..the 8s and 9s look good but theres just something about the 10s that doesnt look right when im wearing them.. i just think its the way the ankle is cut

ive seen some really nice on feet pics of these tho so i dont get it :lol:

Last edited:
Do you guys think it is worth paying $374 right now on ebay for the "pressures" to guarantee my pair, or just wait until 11/2/12?

*Insert Not Sure if Serious gif Here*

people shouldnt have said that they really like the Pressures :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
i haven't seen the gold medals in person but is the jeweled swoosh and lacelock as cheap and ****** looking as it is on the blue diamond? i saw it in person today and that **** looked bad...more reason to stick with the basic option on nike id too

^ me neither and thanks for backing me up peruwhite i asked a simple question and got so much backlash... guess thats niketalk for u :smh:

i haven't seen the gold medals in person but is the jeweled swoosh and lacelock as cheap and ****** looking as it is on the blue diamond? i saw it in person today and that **** looked bad...more reason to stick with the basic option on nike id too
The quality of the lace lock is exactly the same as the Blue Diamond and Crown Jewel - cheap plastic.  However, the gold on the Gold Medals looks a lot nicer because it's not opaque, but rather a translucent color.

The LeBron X "Cork"...

Last edited:
Sneakernews says that this is the first of NSW releases that will adopt premium materials for a non performance purpose. What others can we expect?

I'm really feelin the corks...been waiting for a brown CW since the 3 bday bundle!!

Like the new pics a lot more than the sample shots. What is that?! Actual leather??? How primitive lol...

A must cop for me

now this colorway (cork) is piffery. sets itself apart from the other lebrons

This LEBRON X NSW cork edition marks the first of multiple Nike Sportswear versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

The Nike Sportswear LEBRON X cork shoe launches globally in December in limited quantities.

Sneakernews says that this is the first of NSW releases that will adopt premium materials for a non performance purpose. What others can we expect?

Well, pictures of the Kobe VIII lifestyles (the red ones at least) leaked with the red suede looking upper, so we can also expect those to have premium materials. I'm guessing KDVs will also get the treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom