Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIKE......HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A DOPE BLACK/RED COLORWAY SHOE?!

When has a black/red colorway shoe with a BLACK midsole EVER looked good?!
Two straight years Nike has messed up a classic colorway. Damn...
The fakes would have been copped. The actual black/reds are beyond garbage. Smh
Glad I own all 4 shoes pictured above.

Seriously, that CW should be a given everytime. I know when the designers were discussion the b/red CW they had a white midsole sample or drawing.

Nike seriously smoking that stuff. That b/red pair is lacking white.

Those Black/Reds are extra generic. But those Silver/Orange ones are promising. Look much better than the Mango's from the 9, IMO.

I thought the Darwins sold well. They had the lows and highs and I remember high schoolers wearing them in manhattan and queens.
The reverse swoosh is :smokin in my opinion. Best thing on the LBJ 10. Im still not copping these tho.

He's talking about the Darwin 360 with the full length air unit. They don't know how to leave the originals alone. :smh:

I hope there will be other versions of X with different cushioning set up like one with full length zoom, preferably with some leather and synthetic materials. Reverse LBJ8 versions.

Last edited:
Just noticed the asymmetrical collar.

Breds are turrible. those Mango-esque ones are :pimp: though.

Mangos are dope. Looks like a little space capsul landing from orbit on the small logo, not sure though

The only ones i really like are the olympics and  there rumored be $315.00 and i just cant do it.    The Mangos could grow on me though.  I hope they dont make all the sick colorways elites.

Last edited:
Those Black/Reds are extra generic. But those Silver/Orange ones are promising. Look much better than the Mango's from the 9, IMO.

OH HE'LL NO!!!!

Mango 9s murder them rehashes.

Matter of fact....I'm hoping Nike doesn't take down the ID option on the 9s. As of now, I ain't messing with them X's.

i've been eyeing some mango 9's. but these 10's are really nice. looking forward to learning the RD

I'm currently not a fan, maybe some great colorways will change my mind, but these just look too busy for me.

i bet if da bred colorway was lebron pe or shooting star pe everybody would be wishing for Nike to release em to da public
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Nah.

I can only speak for myself, but the availability or lack thereof of a shoe doesn't sway my opinion of whether I like them or not.

When pics of the Freegums first dropped I salivated at the chance of getting them and prayed that they weren't a limited release.

Same thing when pics of the BHM IXs surfaced. I wanted a pair because I liked the way they looked not because they were more limited

While I thought  IX's like the Chinas, Big Bangs, Miami Vices were nice they didn't appeal to me like the Cool Greys, Freegums, and Miami Nights did.

To each their own though.

You're right though, some people would definitely be singing a different tune if the Black/red weren't a GR.

^ Prob 2nd week in Oct or there about, based on previous Olympic drops.... another 2 months to wait for these :rolleyes although if they chargin 300$ im sure the + will drop sooner.

I can't wait until these hit NikeiD

You and me both.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I know this dude Gentry will be going in once again if the X's are indeed on NikeID.
pimp.gif

Appreciated your IX ID's. I was pissed I couldn't "borrow" your Black/White/Gum sole ID before they removed that option.

Speaking of IDs, can anyone in the know like RockDeep or jmadidas confirm that the Xs will be on NikeID?
nerd.gif

I'm sure there will be some dope color ways. I promised myself to slow down on the brons this season coming up. The ix was just stupid with my account
laugh.gif
It's going to be the reverse for me.

Had 2 pairs of IX's. Sold the Miami Nights, kept the Easters.

I'm going in in these.

If the Olympics with the textured swoosh is the + version are people really gonna cop those over the 180 version for a swoosh? People can claim "I got em for the technology in em" but I just ain't believing that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom