Official San Diego Chargers (OFF)Season Thread RIP #55

The Chiefs were twice the team we were. Shame on them for allowing a %%$#@+ team like the Chargers take them to OT.

Chargers choke again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Hasselback and Young are tearin into the Chargers
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"So what if Rivers threw for more yards in the 2nd half of tonight's game than I did in my entire career....... I'm going in anyway!"
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by buggz05

Hasselback and Young are tearin into the Chargers
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"So what if Rivers threw for more yards in the 2nd half of tonight's game than I did in my entire career....... I'm going in anyway!"
eek.gif
roll.gif
Oops, that was definitely Trent Dilfer. Not Hasselback.

Missed the game on t.v. due to work but was able to catch it on the radio, but from what I heard, seems like another ugly game. Can't help but laugh about the loss. Chargers continue to shoot themselves on the foot every week and we got the defending Champs next week. Props to the Chiefs on capitalizing. Somewhere this guy is laughing.....

Originally Posted by R00STaH

Missed the game on t.v. due to work but was able to catch it on the radio, but from what I heard, seems like another ugly game. Can't help but laugh about the loss. Chargers continue to shoot themselves on the foot every week and we got the defending Champs next week. Props to the Chiefs on capitalizing. Somewhere this guy is laughing.....
Actually it was homecoming night for Chiefs from the past. So this guy was somewhere laughing in a luxury suite.

Game was ugly, we caught possibly the biggest break of all time
laugh.gif
 but a W is a W!
3 way tie for the AFC West!

Oh and... Jon Baldwin
pimp.gif

What will it take to fire norv and aj?

im tired of disappointments and these two are running the fail ship for our season

Back
Top Bottom