:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
somehow a 6-6 tie on sunday nite football was far more exciting than anything the 49ers have put out this season

**** it, while we're doing a firesale, we should trade perennial team MVP and only main attraction, Big Money Phil-Goal Dawson to the cardinals for john brown and calais campbell. if the cardinals had dawson, they would've beat the patriots and seahawks.

Taylor Hart got claimed by the Eagles.

Btw Joe Callahan was claimed by the Browns due to injuries. Watch Hue turn him into a stud.

Trent Baalke has really ****** us over. Some of what happened wasn't his fault i.e the surprise retirements but some if it was. First he spent to many draft picks on ACL projects that didn't pan out, and then he did not hire adequate talent to compensate for departures at skill positions. Baalke gave the thumbs up to a receiving corp that went from Michael Crabtree, Anquan Boldin, and Vernon Davis to Torrey Smith, Smelter/Patton/Ellington/Anderson (depending on whose knee or ankle isn't injured at the moment), and Vance McDonald. Anquan Boldin by himself has as many TD catches as our entire WR corps combined. And Baalke let him walk, balking (no pun intended) at age/expense, and decided it was better instead to spend absolutely nothing on skill positions. Off with his head. 

Trading Joe Staley now is the dumbest smart decision possible, the offensive line is just about the only thing we have going in any upward direction for us. Sure, in the short term it seems like an okay idea: trade away the remaining talent and rebuild in the draft. Except there's one huge problem. The 49ers need to develop a QB. In order to do that we need to be able to protect him. We're staring at a 2017 where Colin Kaepernick will be gone and even Blaine ******* Gabbert wil be an UFA.  I'm hoping we are not seriously considering resigning Gabbert and giving him back the starting position again. Even if we hit in the draft on a starting QB it won't do us much good if he's starting his rookie season getting raped on a weekly basis David Carr style. The 49ers want a late 1st round pick for Staley, and I don't forsee anyone we draft late in the 1st being worth Joe Staley, especially when you consider he's still under a very team friendly contract for 2 years.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
doubt staley goes anywhere. although he's still really good, a team has to be desperate to give up a first-round pick for a 32-year-old left tackle.

Last edited:
We shopping out Staley and Smith when we SHOULD be shopping out the whole franchise to a new owner. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

send torrey across the bay. i want to see show all these dumbasses ******** on torrey how effective he becomes when he has a real QB throwing him the ball.

carr with crabs, amari and torrey 
sick.gif
 the new greatest show on turf

this is a good start for us. stop attending the ******* games, and maybe one day we'll drive this cancerous family out of our organization. you want to save our beloved 49ers???? tell your friends, family and fellow fans: STOP ATTENDING GAMES. you want to take your kid somewhere? take his *** to great america or marine world.
[h1]  CONCERN GROWS OVER HALF EMPTY STADIUM DURING SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS HOME GAME[/h1]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) --

The San Francisco 49ers said their home game against the Buccaneers was 100 percent sold out, but video taken at Levi's Stadium shows nearly half the seats were empty.

As fan enthusiasm wanes for the losing team, concern grows in Santa Clara, which counts on attendance as a major revenue source.

The dismal season is causing some of 49ers fans to stay away.

Empty seats aren't good for morale and they certainly alarm Santa Clara's mayor because of the money at stake.

The home town of Levi's Stadium gets about $8.9 million a season from a 10 percent surcharge on ticket sales.

It also collects a $5 parking fee for each vehicle plus 35 cents earmarked for senior and youth programs.

The tickets have already been sold, but if the team continues to lose so could Santa Clara. "How many will default on their tickets? We've seen a large amount that have defaulted already. How many will continue to default if the team is not managed properly and they're not being successful out on the field," Santa Clara Mayor Lisa Gillmor said.

We asked the Niners for some key financial figures Monday, but they declined saying they don't disclose them.

However, to give you one example, ABC7 found numbers for two games earlier this month.

Just over 12,000 vehicles parked at Levi's Stadium for the game against the Cowboys generated $60,000 for Santa Clara. The number dropped to 9,000 vehicles against the Cardinals and revenue fell about $14,000.

Santa Clara's acting city manager says he's not too concerned. "Yeah, there's lesser people, lesser purchases and the sales tax is less. Yes, percentage wise, we don't believe it's going to be a big impact," acting city manager Rajeev Batra said.

The Niners have asked Santa Clara for a rent break. A grand jury directed audit is underway to look at the team's revenue stream and what Santa Clara does with it.

A big concern for the majority of the city council is that the city's general fund might be touched. "We are crying wolf right now that general fund monies may be used for the stadium. We have to clear that up first, and that's what we're doing," Gillmor said.
ABC 7 video here: http://abc7news.com/sports/concern-grows-over-half-empty-stadium-during-49ers-game/1571690/

Mayor: "...if team is not managed properly"

lol even the SC mayor knows the yorks are terrible 

Last edited:
send the eagles torrey, and ask for kendricks in return

do it baalke, you hoarse-throat cocksucker. don't listen to chip's fat ***. i know he'll be clamoring for agholor. 

Last edited:
send the eagles torrey, and ask for kendricks in return

do it baalke, you hoarse-throat cocksucker. don't listen to chip's fat ***. i know he'll be clamoring for agholor. 

:lol: the turn on Trent is real.. I'll give him some credit, he's hit on a few long term defensive players (tartt, lynch, Robinson, the twin towers, ward, blair, and if he had stayed, Borland)

laugh.gif
the turn on Trent is real.. I'll give him some credit, he's hit on a few long term defensive players (tartt, lynch, Robinson, the twin towers, ward, blair, and if he had stayed, Borland)
lol been listening to too much joey diaz recently 
sick.gif
 got me calling everyone cock sucker.

baalke still my dude, but someone has to get fired, especially for jim o'neil. someone has to be held responsible for that piece of **** being here. the fact that we went from lord fangio to mangenious to jim o-*******-neil means someones head must roll. since chip won't get fired, he's likely to go.

Last edited:
The Niners have asked Santa Clara for a rent break. A grand jury directed audit is underway to look at the team's revenue stream and what Santa Clara does with it.
Holy ****! For what? Can they not keep up with expenses?...If not, good :evil:

with how good our offensive line will be for years to come, torrey is a decent QB draft pick away from flourishing again.

if the niners do shop staley, what are the chances they move trent brown to left tackle and let garnett start on the right?

Back
Top Bottom