:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
frown.gif

Adam Caplan  ‏@caplannfl   3m3 minutes ago

#49ers released DT Ian Williams off reserve/NFI with an injury settlement.

****** *** JR sweezy ruined ian's career. 
mean.gif

another one of baalke's best players gone. 
mean.gif
 ian was also an embodiment of jimmy T's masterful ability to coach up players. he was a relatively undersized NT, but jimmy T had him playing with exemplary technique and leverage.

Last edited:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen an overnight regression like Blake bortles is having this season. Terrifying considering he was the 3rd overall pick and was kicking *** just last season. His release has eroded to almost a Kaepernick level.

Taking a QB early in the first scares the **** out of me. :x

Last edited:
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Santa Clara Mayor Gillmor: 49ers aren’t cooperating with city audit[/h1]
SANTA CLARA — Just hours before city leaders are set to receive another briefing on an audit of Levi’s Stadium finances, Mayor Lisa Gillmor  said the San Francisco 49ers have refused to turn over critical documents to determine whether taxpayers dollars are being spent on the stadium.

“It looks to me like the 49ers are not cooperating,” Gillmor told IA. “They met with the auditors but did not provide any of the reports or documentation that they requested.”

It’s a claim the team spokesman called “surprising” and untrue.

“We had our initial meeting with the auditors late last week and told them we’d be happy to give them the documents they’re asking for,” said Bob Lange, the 49ers’ vice president of communications.

The accusation from Gillmor — the latest salvo in a nasty fight between the NFL team and City Hall — is based on a new report from Fred Brousseau, a principal with the auditing firm Harvey M. Rose. It said the auditors requested a slew of budget documents, including a stadium operations plan and capital expenditure plan, but the documents “have reportedly not been separately prepared.”

Gillmor says that could be a breach of contract and she’s prepared to ask the Niners to either “cure the breach” or Santa Clara will take back management of the stadium.

The $200,000 audit, which was ordered by Gillmor earlier this year, is meant to determine whether the city spent public funds to subsidize stadium operations — including staff time of police officers or fire personnel working NFL games, concerts or other stadium events. That would be a violation of a voter-approved measure that protects the city’s general fund dollars.

Though the audit is ongoing, city leaders get an update every two weeks. Earlier this month, the auditors found  some city staff time was spent on stadium events without seeking reimbursement from the 49ers or other private entities.

At one point blake bortels was the best qp prospect in the nfl, some had him better than Carr. Could it be coaching. I would trade for him. Also that qb draft class was weak up top soo they reached i hope the niners stay away from qb.

Hope problems contiue to pile on for ****boi jed

what if i told you guys its only october, and i already have a full-blown, 7-round mock draft done featuring a ton of my early draft crushes 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i'll give a preview of rounds 2-4 
tongue.gif
 as of 10/28, i went with kizer. i am looking for the next big ben, and he's the closest thing of the bunch. i want that big body QB who can stand in pocket, keep plays alive, and look to push the ball downfield. i like mitch and falk, but i would rather swing for the fences than go conservative. plus, i think brian kelly is making this dude's life hell. of course, things are in flux and change quickly. 
tongue.gif

corey davis WR 6'3" 215 lbs - good size, smooth routes, and that second gear to run after the catch that chip loves his receivers to have.

jeremy sprinkle TE 6'6" 240 lbs - outstanding athlete to compliment his length and size. dude is flying under the radar. i think this guy is going to be a player and a matchup nightmare in the league. he would give our young QB a very big, reliable target.

devonte fields OLB 6'4" 240 lbs - stud. checks a lot of the boxes. first-round talent with off-field baggage. i believe he got kicked out of TCU, but we're not looking for choir boys, we want ***-kicking football players.

Last edited:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen an overnight regression like Blake bortles is having this season. Terrifying considering he was the 3rd overall pick and was kicking *** just last season. His release has eroded to almost a Kaepernick level.

Taking a QB early in the first scares the **** out of me. :x

My goodness, that release was literally cringeworthy, yes i actually cringed on a few replays :x :x

Nah, I doubt they'll even loook that long at peppers. We have much more pressing needs.

Myles Garrett or QB in the first.

If we have the first overall pick, you won't have to worry about that. :wink:

Last edited:
really liking what i am seeing from kizer today. far from perfect, but i see a lot of stuff from a 20-year-old man that will translate to the NFL.  it just sucks that it'll cost us an early first rounder to take him. don't think his value is that right now.

throw is a little high, but the quick release+zip on the ball is very nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom