:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]Santa Clara threatens to take over management of Levi’s Stadium[/h1]
The 49ers’ bad year on the field could become even worse off it.

Via NBC Bay Area, the mayor of Santa Clara has threatened to seize control of Levi’s Stadium  if the team doesn’t comply with contractual obligations to disclose budgetary information regarding the venue.

“We have to stop the bleeding of the General Fund money into the stadium. It’s against the law,” Mayor Lisa Gillmore said. “If they don’t cure the breach, we are going to take steps to take back management of the stadium.”

The lack of documentation prevents the powers-that-be from determining their cut of any non-NFL activities at the stadium, and to assess whether taxpayer money has been used improperly for football-related expenses, such as field maintenance. An independent auditor told NBC Bay Area the field has been reseeded multiple times with public funds.

The 49ers said in a statement issued to NBC Bay Area that the requested information will be provided to the auditor on Monday. It’s unclear whether the team provided an explanation for the failure to make the data available earlier.

really liking what i am seeing from kizer today. far from perfect, but i see a lot of stuff from a 20-year-old man that will translate to the NFL.  it just sucks that it'll cost us an early first rounder to take him. don't think his value is that right now.

throw is a little high, but the quick release+zip on the ball is very nice
View media item 2214630:nerd: what u got goin on here red?

laugh.gif
 1-15 secured with o'neil 
nthat.gif

luke falk must watch a ton of tom brady tape because his mannerisms on the field are super brady-esque.

edit welp, that didn't take long. one google search verifies my observation:
 Falk relishes playing the outsider, and it extends beyond his circuitous path to college football stardom. He's obsessed with three things: Tom Brady (his favorite player), fitness (he has considered following in Brady's footsteps and snacking on avocado ice cream) and essential oils (this one has nothing to do with Brady). He studies video after video of the New England Patriots quarterback's games, dissecting every read and throw, trying to emulate him. As a result, Falk sometimes winds up overcomplicating Washington State's system. Leach has a reputation for giving eccentric, long-winded answers to every question imaginable but is typically brief with his quarterback. He constantly reminds Falk to keep it simple. Often, when Falk comes to the sideline during a critical drive and asks, "What are we going to do, coach?" Leach responds with, "We're gonna score a touchdown. Just throw it to the open guy."

Last edited:
luke falk must watch a ton of tom brady tape because his mannerisms on the field are super brady-esque.

edit welp, that didn't take long. one google search verifies my observation:
Garrett in the first and falk in the second? :nerd:

luke falk is out here dropping ************* dimes with ****** up ribs

Last edited:
yes, but i don't worry about stuff like that. i look at tools and traits--things that translate directly to the NFL.

his mechanics and footwork are very clean, he sees the field well, he navigates through progressions and coverage reads well, his ball placement and accuracy is excellent, and he is TOUGH AS ****. dude is an elite competitor.

biggest knocks are his size and his propensity for taking big punishment. he needs to put on about 20 lbs because his own toughness is his achilles heel and will lead to a short career in the nfl.

Last edited:
how falk would look too 
laugh.gif
 dude is a tough SOB. love that about him. no quit in him.

Last edited:
yes, but i don't worry about stuff like that. i look at tools and traits--things that translate directly to the NFL.

his mechanics and footwork are very clean, he sees the field well, he navigates through progressions and coverage reads well, his ball placement and accuracy is excellent, and he is TOUGH AS ****. dude is an elite competitor.

biggest knocks are his size and his propensity for taking big punishment. he needs to put on about 20 lbs because his own toughness is his achilles heel and will lead to a short career in the nfl.
size as in weight right? cause dude is 6-4. I like the kid. but agreed needs to put on 20 pounds.
red who's that college qb that reminds us of kaep?

also whats your opinon on Lamar Jackson? NFL QB like vick? or NFL WR/RB like denard robinson/braxton miller?

yup, size as in body composition. 

patrick mahomes 

lamar jackson is very nice, but he needs to continue developing as a pocket passer. he also needs to put on a solid 20 lbs ASAP. dude is frail thin.

Last edited:
ball placement is so nice. consistently puts the ball on time and only where only his guy can catch it.

i look for little things like a throwing an accurate swing pass in front of the RB so as to let him catch and run without losing any momentum. falk does a nice job of that.

Last edited:
Noah Spence is doing things that I thought he'd do.

scouts call this running the arc. beats the RT to his spot. peep the violent and active hands. PLAYER
smokin.gif

MEA2o0epUjS3C.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom