:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
spoke too soon 
laugh.gif

Legit jealous the Raiders have Derek Carr

The guy just gets it and makes plays and has every throw in the book

if i spent a top 5 pick and that player turned out to be jameis winston, i'd be pissed. dude is buns.

if i spent a top 5 pick and that player turned out to be jameis winston, i'd be pissed. dude is buns.

His deep ball accuracy is ****. Receivers were WIDE OPEN against the Raiders. They could not convert. They lived off penalties.

Last edited by a moderator:
King krab and cooper both REC'd in the triple digits [emoji]128561[/emoji] Raiders set an NFL record in penalties and still found a way [emoji]128557[/emoji] an oddly off day from Janikowski

using a top 5 pick on a qb scares the **** out of me. 
sick.gif
 i wouldn't use our pick on mariota or winston if i had the option.

looking at the brown's schedule, and i don't see a winnable game left. i hope they take a QB and make our decision an easy one.

i think we might win one more, maybe two tops.

Last edited:
Take BPA with the first pick and trade into the late first for a qb

with chip, the transition should be seamless as far as schemes go. 

Last edited:
so the hoodie traded away jamie collins for a conditional 3rd round pick

but he doesn't give a **** because he found the next LB he can mold into a superstar in elandon roberts 
sick.gif
 must be nice to be a pats fan.

Last edited:
so the hoodie traded away jamie collins for a conditional 3rd round pick

but he doesn't give a **** because he found the next LB he can mold into a superstar in elandon roberts :x  must be nice to be a pats fan.
It feels so grimey to trade guys when their rookie contract is bout to be up. But it's so smart and savvy.

yup, it's one major factor in how the pats have remained competitive for nearly 20 years.

draft 'em, coach 'em up, pay the best ones, and trade away the expendable ones before you have to pay them. repeat process.

Last edited:
Smart and savvy if you know for sure you have the next guy up ready to be molded into the next tradable piece :lol:

At some point it's not going to work. But with that said, it's incredible how the Pats just plug and play guys and the wheels keep turning as smoothly as they do.

the greatness of the hoodie. the best to ever do it.

why coaching and stability/continuity is so important. you may not be able to do it to the degree of belichick, but you can integrate a system, find players to fit that system and coach them up.

crazy fact: the hoodie has been coaching in the NFL for a staggering 41 years.

this is chip's 4th year in the NFL. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
41 ******* YEARS. that's so crazy. 

btw it's really frustrating watching the raiders successfully blend a ton of chip's stuff into their offense, and mix it in with a variety of established NFL concepts and formations. i feel like coaches around the NFL have taken chip's good stuff and left out all the bad stuff. it's like people are using chip's offense better than he is in the NFL.

Last edited:
does anyone in here have a draft crush on any of the QBs? 

you guys always hear what i have to say, but i am curious to what you guys think. i know a bunch of 49er fans are in love with watson. 

Last edited:
Honestly I only like Kizer all the rest look like they need a lot of work.

Prolly would be bigger on Falk if he was bigger himself. Dude is frail but a special passer a lot of the same traits Goff displayed last year.

I like Patrick Mahomes and his deep ball accuracy and believe he's got a lot of tools to work with as far as a mid round guy.

Back
Top Bottom