:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Orders that should be taken EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

1. Fire Roman
2. Baalke needs to get fired as soon as the offseason begins Jed hire Gruden as your new GM
3. Resign HARBAUGH and let Gruden bring some fire power in as a OC
4. I don't wanna hear another Tommasula as HC reference stay your *** on the Dline our issue is with Offense
5. Resign Iupati, Cox...try and trade VD for a 2nd rd
6. Draft well for offensive power WRs that can stretch the field not Crabtree

Last edited:
Baalke is not going anywhere that is for sure.
Bruh...who is that in your Avy? 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

1. Fire Roman
2. Baalke needs to get fired as soon as the offseason begins Jed hire Gruden as your new GM
4. I don't wanna hear another Tommasula as HC reference stay your *** on the Dline our issue is with Offense
Can I ask you why you want us to re-sign Mike Iupati?  He is a liability in pass protection and hasn't particularly had a great season in run blocking (his bread and butter).

I think he will be overpaid based on reputation, and I would strongly prefer us not be the team who overpays him.....especially given the fact that he has now had back to back substandard seasons.

^ I definitely think Iupati is gonna get overpaid in the offseason. Also, I believe Marcus Martin can play guard. Plus we have Brandon Thomas (i think thats his name, OT from Clemson) who we redshirted this year.

1. Fire Roman

Can I ask you why you want us to re-sign Mike Iupati?  He is a liability in pass protection and hasn't particularly had a great season in run blocking (his bread and butter).

I think he will be overpaid based on reputation, and I would strongly prefer us not be the team who overpays him.....especially given the fact that he has now had back to back substandard seasons.

Honestly I'd like to keep that core together Oline that is...J Martin can get the boot for all I care and I can't really say Iupati didn't do much this season when we hardly ran the ball and had injuries *A Davis on the Oline which made pass protection even more difficult

Fire Baalke and hire Jon Gruden? Might be the stupidest idea ever suggested in this thread.

1.)Jon Gruden is a coach, not a GM.

2.) Do people have selective memory or do they forget how putrid those post-superbowl buccaneer teams led by Gruden were? Gruden won with Dungy's team and then proceeded to drive that organization into the **** hole.

3.) Baalke is one of the best GMs in the NFL. He ain't going nowhere.

Last edited:

Only caught the 1st quarter, after that I took my dog for a walk and he slipped out his collar and got run over by a car, got up and started running faster than I've ever seen before. I wasn't able to catch up to him and been looking for him, **** sucks man
Damn fam I hope everything works out for you my g.
Damn. At the beginning I thought this was a joke. But yeah man don't stop looking. If possible get a few people to help. The getting up and running faster was likely just adrenaline. He's probably lying somewhere hurt. Put up flyers and stuff and check the vet. Someone may have found him and taken him there once they discovered he was hurt. Great luck finding him and him being alright. 

Forgot what the hell I came in here to post. 

edit: My friend's dog got hit by a car and was taken to the vet and the vet didn't find anything wrong. Still confuses the hell out of me til this day. 

And I still don't know what the hell I was gonna say when I came here. 

Last edited:
Yeah Gruden was another coach who evaluated Alex Smith and thought the world of Alex.

Passed on Aaron Rodgers for Carnell "Cadillac" Williams.

No putting Tommasula as a HC might be the stupidest idea I've heard in this thread when clearly the issues are with the offense play calling.

1) Have ppl forgotten HARBAUGH Resume?!?! 3 str8 NFC Championship games in 4yrs

2) Gruden would do a hell of a lot better job than Baalke what's success has he achieved since being a GM? :nerd:

3) I don't want no Cordinators trying to be the Head Coach from the same staff when there wasn't any progress this season to begin with.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has ever suggested anyone named tommasula for anything in this thread.

What success has Baalke achieved? Are you ******* ******ed? Who do you think drafted bowman, Aldon, lynch, borland, reid, hyde, miller, iupati, davis and tons of other solid players and made key free agency acqusitions/trades such as whitner, cox, ginn, Boldin and stevie Johnson for nothing.

Last edited:
Yeah Gruden was another coach who evaluated Alex Smith and thought the world of Alex.

Passed on Aaron Rodgers for Carnell "Cadillac" Williams.

:lol: forgot about this

Bucs didn't do jack **** after that super bowl... He had no control over that squad.

That 08 team was 9-3 and lost out :x

So now Jon Gruden, who hasn't had an NFL job(coach) in 6 years, would be better than essentially a top 5 GM...

:rofl:

You sure you didn't red I could of sworn you suggested it pages back
What success has Baalke achieved? Are you ******* ******ed? Who do you think drafted bowman, Aldon, lynch, borland, reid, hyde, miller, iupati, davis and tons of other solid players and made key free agency acqusitions/trades such as whitner, cox, ginn, Boldin and stevie Johnson for nothing.

Calm down lol I could of sworn you said Tommosula but you insisted Helfrich I think instead...look I don't it just Baalke making those picks it was a collective effort. Are you sitting her telling me you don't the front office is to blame how the season went?

The problem was never the GM problem is zero inventiveness on offense. I'm pretty sure everybody here would like to retain Harbaugh but he's obviusly bumping heads with somebody upstairs.

Our roster is stacked with Talent due to Baalke being a draft savant. We play in the toughest division in football hands down its gonna be a battle every year we came out short handed and it was on display at times. A lot of positives a lot of young bucks on the come up not as disappointed as I think a lot of you guys are but that's your right.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, Baalke has FINAL say on who they draft and the 53-man roster so he and his scouts deserve more credit than anyone.

It's not his fault his players aren't being used correctly. For example, how many times did we see Bruce Ellington exclusively used as a end around/jet sweep threat, but absolutely never sent on a go or sluggo?

The offense is in shambles and the only person to blame is Harbaugh. I've given up blaming Greg Roman because he is nothing but an extension of Harbaugh. This is harbaughs offense, with his scheme and his final say on the play call.

If it were not for fangio this team would be 2-11.

Last edited:
So Baalke has nothing to do with tension on HARBAUGH I can understand Jed but what's the deal with Baalke and why hasn't Roman been fired already?

When Kap doesn't keep his eyes downfield there is zero chance for a sluggo. Dude is super spooked by Seacocks.

Back
Top Bottom