:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: forgot about this

Bucs didn't do jack **** after that super bowl... He had no control over that squad.

That 08 team was 9-3 and lost out :x

Bucs couldn't do anything. They gave up the ship to the raiders to get gruden. Two 1s, two 2s, and 8 million dollars.

:lol: forgot about this

Bucs didn't do jack **** after that super bowl... He had no control over that squad.

That 08 team was 9-3 and lost out :x

Bucs couldn't do anything. They gave up the ship to the raiders to get gruden. Two 1s, two 2s, and 8 million dollars.

That chip is the only thing that validates that trade. That trade would've been looked at alot differently had the Raiders properly drafted.

That chip is the only thing that validates that trade. That trade would've been looked at alot differently had the Raiders properly drafted.

Exactly :lol:

The Bucs gave up the house but the Raiders didn't really do anything w/ those draft picks aside from Nnamdi

That 2011 and 2012 squads with my hittas Hawk Inc, D-Walker, and Blake Costanzo :pimp:

Don't eem care what anyone says, them dudes brought a certain SWAG to the team that I F's with.

What yall think of this scenario:

HC- Tomsula
DC- Lord Fangio
OC- Lane Kiffin
I'm pretty confident that 99% of the football watching world wants to fight Lane kiffin in an octagon for 24 hours. We don't need that kind of attention this offseason. Doubt dude ever gets a professional gig again people questioned his professionalism just like Greg schiano.

Say what u want about Lane as a HC but he is KILLIN' it right now with the Crimson Tide. He's a pretty damn good OC. Knows how to get the ball to his playmakers (Amari Cooper, Marquise Lee and Robert Woods at USC).

Ain't yall the same dudes complaining we not using our weapons to its full potential?

any Kubiak supporters here?

I think he would be a great replacement. He has done wonders with the ravens offense.
He had his moments with the texans, but hopefully those are in the past.

Jeff Deeney ‏@PFF_Jeff 40 minutes ago
Vernon Davis PFF run blocking grades (includes postseason):
2010: +7.0
2011: +16.7
2012: +14.8
2013: +5.4
2014: -11.7

:x :smh:

Thats what I said about Vernon. I could live with his lack of production in the passing offense (If I was to ignore his salary), if he was still blocking at a very high level. But this year, not only has he been useless in the passing game, he has also been horrendous in blocking.

He should be on a new team next year, if he doesnt retire.

Does anyone remember what our talented defense was like under Greg Manusky? How it underachieved, had zero adjustments and he drove 49er fans crazy with his soft zone/prevent quarters defense.

People undervalue how paramount a good DC in today's high-flying, offense-oriented NFL. I will never forget that 2011 NFCC vs NYG. The adjustments made at half time were RIDICULOUS. They came out and absolutely stopped everything NYG was doing in the first half.

The one thing I appreciate about Harbaugh is he absolutely stays away from the defense. He said something along the lines of: "I will pop in on a meeting here and there, but I leave it all to Vic and his staff". They dont call him Lord Fangio for no reason.

Our defense rankings in total yards under Fangio

2011 - #4

2012 - #3

2013 - #5

2014 - #3

before Fangio, the last time the 49ers had a top-5 defense was 1997. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Which is why the heat is on Harbs. I wonder how confident they are they can keep Vic and have a anything-better-than-Roman-tag-along HC?

For the pettyness to be this blatant they must know something we don't, as far as Plan B options...some real dark horse

I haven't been excited about a regular season game in a while...

Read your statement and was like uhhh what :lol: and then got what you meant.

To join the sentiment, it's been a few years since I started thinking about mock drafts this early :lol: |I

Last edited:
Was curious haha. I hope everybody in this thread was hype this week even though we knew it was gonna be a tall task.

Back
Top Bottom