Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^^ same colorway i want from offspring. How long did shipping take and what company do they use to deliver to the US?

They use DPD and it took forever. Whoever takes over the delivery once it hits the states is super slow. I ordered on the 29th of July and got them on the 8th.

Wore both of these bad boys last week

Suede Saucony's are easily some of the best shoes out there.

Also, if anyone see's the Cream pair from the Irishi Cofee Pack in a 10 or 10.5 please let me know.

Finally threw these on for my girl's 1st B-day. Idk, I probably could've went down half a size. The toe is roomier than I thought, but tts is fine too. Very minimal ankle slip.

Packer exclusive??? Looks like they may be releasing in europe lol. Figured that would happen. dont really care but dont tell ppl they are exclusive when they are not. just say available here fist or something.

either way happy with both my pair especially since i was able to cop on that 50% off.

Last edited:

Packer exclusive??? Looks like they may be releasing in europe lol. Figured that would happen. dont really care but dont tell ppl they are exclusive when they are not. just say available here fist or something.

either way happy with both my pair especially since i was able to cop on that 50% off.

When I saw this I assumed that the competition was Europe only, given that the shoes are clearly not Euro exclusives.

that could be possible. did not think of that. i still think these shoes will end up for sale at a retail location other than packer.

The competition is open to all, not only Europeans.

To clearify, in Europe they are sold exclusively at Main Source. In the US they are sold exclusively at Packer Shoes.

Love both of these pairs, must have both just need a disco. Grid 9000 have somehow been growing on me more and more.

Last edited:

I used to love grids. Now I'm getting rid of all mine
yeah i seen some you had posted on ig, unfortunately not my size.

if you don't mind me asking how do you get all your saucony samples? job or just a "hook up"? i have always been curious how ppl get all these hook ups or inside scoops to samples they get.

yeah i seen some you had posted on ig, unfortunately not my size.

if you don't mind me asking how do you get all your saucony samples? job or just a "hook up"? i have always been curious how ppl get all these hook ups or inside scoops to samples they get.
My older non released collab samples I got from my china connect where the factories are and by newer samples I get from my connect at Saucony.. I don't really buy them anymore tho

Last edited:
My older non released collab samples I got from my china connect where the factories are abs by newer samples I get from my connect at Saucony.. I don't really buy them anymore tho

You always have some nice stuff available - your small size taunts me on IG regularly!

Back
Top Bottom