Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

By Hook or By Crook

By Blessed SRP or By the Resellers 

will surely cop this 

I'm an Asian and Slam Dunk anime and manga are big hit in our soil. This is a must have, if I can 1 to rock and 1 to stock.

these are actually awful to me, but i have to admit i don't like manga and J6s either... anyway, i think if the swapped the jumpman on the heel with something else these would look a lot better, like the champagne and cigars i mean! 

I gotta have these!!
nthat.gif

Will these be fairly easy to get or are we looking at Cigar/Champagne type of production numbers?

Thats the issue here bandwagon fans coming out of nowhere saying they like the manga when they just heard about it cause of these shoes. If its cigar number its shouldn't be to difficult to cop, just gotta put in some work.

Thats the issue here bandwagon fans coming out of nowhere saying they like the manga when they just heard about it cause of these shoes. If its cigar number its shouldn't be to difficult to cop, just gotta put in some work.
instead of captchas, nike should have 5 random questions on the manga/anime lol.. that would do the trick 

supposedly quickstrike... hopefully it only appeals to asian nerds like myself lol
Even if that were the case, that wouldn't make it any easier to cop. I've noticed there are quite a few of you guys who buy sneakers

instead of captchas, nike should have 5 random questions on the manga/anime lol.. that would do the trick 
hell yeah that's right. Just a few manga questions. Shohoku starting 5! That's it. Simple cop for us nerds lol

I really don't see the point in shoes like this. I buy my shoes and I wear em.

But with shoes like this, they're just too premium to wear lol. So they'll just sit in my closet so I can show em off.

Back
Top Bottom