:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Lol, no kidding, I already knew that, but these were given to me, so I figured I would do something with them! U have any ideas on that lace accent?
Thanks
Okay, just wanted to make sure you knew that so you didn't get scammed or something. The right way to fix that would be with grey angelus paint, but since thyre fake you could just use a grey sharpie if you don't want to spend the money on that

Hey, thanks for looking out bro, appreciate that! I think I'll get the paint, already tried the sharpie method n doesn't really look good

Maybe use this, I used this to restore my canvas sb dunk lows

Start with dish soap and water and a brush, that should take off most of the dirt.

I'm going to order that soon. But meantime I used soap and water with a brush and it gets the dirt off the bottom and low sides but ojt the too at all. Is it the material? How can I clean the top part. Homemade solutions would be better as I can do it now while I wait for the product to ship?

Updated pic

Repainted my silver anniversary miid II. those soles chip and cracked twice as bad as III and IV.
I haven't copped a pair of II since

Last edited:

2004 Cool Grey IV Full Restoration:

I took a break from sole swapping for a quick second and restored these Cool Greys.

As you can see, I did a full clean on the durabuck upper, whitened and deoxidized the front rubber toe, decreased the toebox and repainted the midsole. I added a higher gloss finish to the midsole to make the white stand out more.

I used the Air Legends Cleaner and it worked beautifully. 

I am currently overbooked and will not take in anymore restores at the moment. 

Follow me on IG and the team.

@johnandrew00

@airlegends
real solid job on these. 

my 4s have paint cracking but the nubuck looks clean enough for now. 

just followed on ig 

What is the best way to clean the icy bottoms of Air Jordan Infrared 23 retro 6? Water and Soap? Another method? Thanks in advance
nah water and soap with a hard bristle toothbrush is fine after each wear but make sure you remove all of the water after cleaning or it might speed up the oxidation process

I'm about to start retrobrighting shoes indoors and was wondering what kind of lamp do some of you use, where do you get them from, and how much?

I'm about to start retrobrighting shoes indoors and was wondering what kind of lamp do some of you use, where do you get them from, and how much?
You can use regular daylight spectrum cfl bulbs. Can build a cheap setup with a 3-light vanity light, a pc power cord, & bulb splitters if you want more light. You can also use the setup to vegetate plants.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
can someone help me with this crease on the side of the right shoe.. how would i get that out without damagin the tumble leather?

also

how would i get the part where the crease is sticking out by the bottom of the shoelaces right above the jordan tab. i have them on both shoes i dont know how to take that crap out

can someone help me with this crease on the side of the right shoe.. how would i get that out without damagin the tumble leather?
also

how would i get the part where the crease is sticking out by the bottom of the shoelaces right above the jordan tab. i have them on both shoes i dont know how to take that crap out
The only way to take that out without messing up the grain of the leather is to stuff them with bags or paper and try to push out the crease. If you iron it or Steam it will ruin it

Normally I don't get answered when i post here but I hope someone sees this and maybe has a solution for me... I noticed this little detail on my green glow 4s, must be some factory imperfection cause ive never seen 4s with this little issue, and googled/youtubed all i could imagine but found nothing like it... Could someone explain how exactly something like this happens and what could i do to at least attempt to fix it??

Is
Normally I don't get answered when i post here but I hope someone sees this and maybe has a solution for me... I noticed this little detail on my green glow 4s, must be some factory imperfection cause ive never seen 4s with this little issue, and googled/youtubed all i could imagine but found nothing like it... Could someone explain how exactly something like this happens and what could i do to at least attempt to fix it??

is that glue? It's hard to tell in the pics

That's such a miniscule imperfection, don't even worry about it. If it bothers you that much then sell em. It's really petty tho honestly.you'll never see that when on foot

I been having trouble with angleus paint, and finishers. I been having the paint crack where the toe area creases. After trying it over 3 times it kept peeling with no luck. So i tried Angelus dye with a thin coat of finisher over it. The result? Cracking finisher . im sure it was prepped well. The toe area was bone white again after rubbing the black paint off to replace it with dye. . Im about to toss them. Any ideas? Maybe its because its synthetic leather and not real?

Back
Top Bottom