Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone order from sports direct? Need to know if they use the player size print for EPL kits

Where is everyone getting those PSG third kits from? lol

Germany 2016 Home Shirt (Authentic Adizero) #7 Bastian Schweinsteiger
Trying to make it perfect with high school math.

How you do that though :nerd: I'm horrible and I mean horrible at math. But for real though drop that equation in a PM or something haha.

Last edited:
How you do that though
nerd.gif
I'm horrible and I mean horrible at math. But for real though drop that equation in a PM or something haha.
haha...

well it's called "scaling".

you know the sleeve patch on his shirt (photo_patch) is the same size as yours (real_patch).

so you know the ratio of photo_patch:real_patch.

then in the photo, measure the distance between photo_patch and shirt's edges or other features, then multiply by the ratio to find out the same distance on your real shirt. 

but of course that's assuming his shirt size isn't too different from yours.

we need someone in here that has their own pressing machine and is competent with it that we can all send our jerseys and patches to get pressed.  so who has a machine and is up for it?

I have a friend that does that. Dude is better than any shop/online site I've been to. He does people's stuff from all over the country in a FB jersey group. Only charges like 3-5 a jersey but it's worth it since he does everything perfect. If you want his contact info lemme know

haha...
well it's called "scaling".
you know the sleeve patch on his shirt (photo_patch) is the same size as yours (real_patch).
so you know the ratio of photo_patch:real_patch.
then in the photo, measure the distance between photo_patch and shirt's edges or other features, then multiply by the ratio to find out the same distance on your real shirt. 
but of course that's assuming his shirt size isn't too different from yours.

I'm already confused lol, this is why I switched majors smh.

Anyone know where to get that sweatshirt zidane has been wearing, and is wearing right now? Can't find it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom