Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone know a way to test old namesets to see if they'll peel before actually trying it? Have had a couple of older namesets just refuse to separate from the plastic, thus ultimately destroying the nameset and damaging the shirt.

Anyone know a way to test old namesets to see if they'll peel before actually trying it? Have had a couple of older namesets just refuse to separate from the plastic, thus ultimately destroying the nameset and damaging the shirt.
I share the same concerns. What I do is to always unattach a small area of the nameblock and the number by using a needle. If they don't come out perfectly, it means the nameset is expired.

Last edited:
I share the same concerns. What I do is to always unattach a small area of the nameblock and the number by using a needle. If they don't come out perfectly, it means the nameset is expired.

Gold right here.. Just tried it on the numbers of a name that failed, and they wouldn't peel up. Then tried with some other older ones I have and they immediately peeled up. Wish I had known this earlier.
The sellers should be checking these themselves before selling. Ruined two perfect shirts because of this. Won't happen again.

Repped!

Gold right here.. Just tried it on the numbers of a name that failed, and they wouldn't peel up. Then tried with some other older ones I have and they immediately peeled up. Wish I had known this earlier.
The sellers should be checking these themselves before selling. Ruined two perfect shirts because of this. Won't happen again.

Repped!
No problem, mate.

About your ruined shirts, you can always ask someone to restore it. It probably won't be the official nameset, but a DIY one is better than nothing.

^^ agreed, don't want it to be a total loss.. Any suggestions on who I could use to restore them? Has glue remnants left on them. Thanks again

^^ agreed, don't want it to be a total loss.. Any suggestions on who I could use to restore them? Has glue remnants left on them. Thanks again
I usually send it to a specialized store, because they need to design the name and number on the same size of the original ones. If you order it online, it always have the risk of the nameset not covering the whole affected area.

Unfortunaly, I can't recommend you any places, since I don't live in the USA. Here where I live, in Brazil, I know at lesat two places which performs this kind of service. Probably you can find something in your country as well.

Regarding the nns issue, gold & silver tend to have such problem. I ruined my 09/10 once and since then im not gonna use original gold/silver nns for kits below 2010. No problem with other nns so far. Had to repro some gold and silver nns but dont expect it to be as good as the original version. Especially gold, silver & flourescent.

Great collection. I'm planning on picking up the yellow kit from CFS. I've found Italian kits to run a bit smaller compared to other leagues. Would you say this one runs tight at all? I'm trying to decide between M and L.
thanks. I'm 5' "7 so most of my jerseys are either S or youth XL. I went to try on all my nike kits and found the Juve 13/14 home to be tighter in the chest area compared to 13/14 away. The inter kit was fine though. 
Regarding the nns issue, gold & silver tend to have such problem. I ruined my 09/10 once and since then im not gonna use original gold/silver nns for kits below 2010. No problem with other nns so far. Had to repro some gold and silver nns but dont expect it to be as good as the original version. Especially gold, silver & flourescent.
my local store is very reluctant to print on gold or silver namesets. They do not want to take responsibility for the nameset not coming off easily and ruining the shirt. I wanted to get a nameset for my spain 2014 wc home and they were super reluctant to sell me one and pressed it for me (no discount for the nameset too!) I had to assure them that I would'nt blame them so I could get my marchisio nameset pressed on, the thing is the nameset is not even that old yet. 

Nike Italian jerseys fit True to size.

Have a plethora of Inter and Juventus kits and they all fit just right.

Kappa, Puma, Macron, Le Coq Sportif all fit tight though and I've never owned any of those brand jerseys so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Any review on uksoccershop.com ?
Looking for barca 06 kit. U guys have a fb group or something similar for kit buy/sale?

Just picked these up from CFS for under $30. Can't beat the price but I'm 6' 4" so they probably won't be worn outside the house. lol

I know a lot of people like juve jerseys so wegotsoccer.com is having a flash sale for this years home jersey. It ends in like 2 hours. Came out to around $44 shipped

I've bought from them a couple times. Shipping can take forever, but I've been happy with my purchases.

unfortunately uksoccershop.com have alot of bad reviews, so i better stay away

some recent pickups :smile:

16-17 Barcelona player issue shirt, pretty interesting that Barca store started selling kitroom version now.

So the UCL range on barca official site is PI? not replica? i almost ordered M size. normally using M for replica L for p2r/pi

Last edited:
unfortunately uksoccershop.com have alot of bad reviews, so i better stay away
So the UCL range on barca official site is PI? not replica? i almost ordered M size. normally using M for replica L for p2r/pi
nah.. the one they are selling online is P2R, CL player issues are only available at Camp Nou :smile:

Perfect time to drop this.

Back
Top Bottom