OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Clearing my margin and trimming a lil lvgo and fsly just to be defensive. will add fsly back when the market shows some life. added a lil crwd and ipob (spac with no product) and to my mutual funds.

Looking at some charts and I think we might see a deeper pullback coming. Looking like some lower highs being made in the growth stocks. If they take out last week lows, they're going to flush hard. Gonna have to reevaluate some of my positions and stop out if things look heavy tomorrow.

Was looking at some “safe” dividend stocks And looks like STAG might be a good one even though it’s a REIT. 48% of its tenants are e-commerce.

you guys got anymore “safe” dividend stocks I should consider or look into

1595564204259.png

buckle up...might be another buying day tomorrow

I don't disagree. Short term yeah this will keep running. But I want to see what happens once $600 a week in unemployment goes to 400 dollars a month, with jobs that probably won't come back.
The writing is on the wall. Once that $600 stops, reality will set in and it will be reflected in the market

Government needs to step in and bail out renters and mortgage holders. If they don’t do anything this will be the second coming of the Great Depression.

Let it drop and protect the people most at risk (eviction, enough money to put foot on the table, permanent job loss, etc.)

I’m waiting with a sizeable cash position

Back
Top Bottom