OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I stay away completely too.

it’s tempting to have a small position in the meme stocks.

The people who yolo into these, especially with options, I don’t know how they handle the stress. Just can’t imagine putting a significant amount in these plays.

anyone here have a major position? Seems like most just grab a small amount of shares to enjoy the show.

Been loading up on both since February. Happy with my positions but will keep buying.

Don’t be a dumbass now, trim some and move stops up. You’re close to the blow off top now, then you’ll be hit on the backside of the move with momentum traders, shorts, suits, and weak hands cascading this back for a $10-30 unwind. Don’t Give it back. Stop at the low of day gives you plenty of room to let it run and still have a good gain if you were here early.

Don’t be a dumbass now, trim some and move stops up. You’re close to the blow off top now, then you’ll be hit on the backside of the move with momentum traders, shorts, suits, and weak hands cascading this back for a $10-30 unwind. Don’t Give it back. Stop at the low of day gives you plenty of room to let it run and still have a good gain if you were here early.

smart people trimmed at the top of the run up in January and bought back on the dip. I held some but closed a lot then so this time around it is house money I am on. Makes it a lot easier to handle any ups and downs

If you're trading AMC don't be a fool, trim and trail here. Stop at the low of day protects a lot of gains if you were in early. If momentum trading and chasing, be vigilant. This isn't one of those you bag hold and add add add. In 5 years AMZN will have distribution deals that will cripple AMC the movie theater is a thing of the past and this probably goes private or taken over by PE at some point.

People keep saying “the movie theater is the thing of the past.”

But with Quiet Place 2’s performance over the weekend, it’s proof that a LOT of people still love the movie theater experience (myself included) you think people aren’t going to want to see Spiderman at the theater this Christmas?

Movie theaters aren’t going anywhere.

I have zero position in AMC btw. I just love going to the movies.

People keep saying “the movie theater is the thing of the past.”

But with Quiet Place 2’s performance over the weekend, it’s proof that a LOT of people still love the movie theater experience (myself included) you think people aren’t going to want to see Spiderman at the theater this Christmas?

Movie theaters aren’t going anywhere.

I have zero position in AMC btw. I just love going to the movies.

i can agree with that even though AMC is complete *** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It just needed the right film to come out that wasn’t exclusively on a streaming platform
Spiral came out a few weeks ago now you can rent it on PlayStation

content is king

amazon and the big guys want sports

after sports

they'll want exclusive distribution rights

distribution is where studios make their money

see where the industry is going

amc has no moat and can be put to sleep by amazon Netflix Disney and apple if they choose to go after them (which they will as the fight for content thins out)

content is king

amazon and the big guys want sports

after sports

they'll want exclusive distribution rights

distribution is where studios make their money

see where the industry is going

amc has no moat and can be put to sleep by amazon Netflix Disney and apple if they choose to go after them (which they will as the fight for content thins out)

Not arguing for AMC, just theaters in general. Who’s to say Amazon wouldn’t have theaters at that point?

The SNDL and CCIV I’ve been holding finally coming back to life

Thinking about selling it all and dumping it in Bitcoin

Is there anyway we can chart the Fantasy draft and check it for live updates?

Back
Top Bottom