Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBA designer Shayne Oliver...

Not even feeling this thread anymore, the resellers have infested this place and it's been exploited.

Not gonna post here anymore....funny how quick this brand and thread have changed in the last 4 months.

Peace.

Not even feeling this thread anymore, the resellers have infested this place and it's been exploited.

Not gonna post here anymore....funny how quick this brand and thread have changed in the last 4 months.

Peace.
Need to create a "Reebok" thread. Only way to keep them away haha.

But seriously, you should not leave for sake of a couple pumped up resellers who just made $250 on a plain white tee.

Need to create a "Reebok" thread. Only way to keep them away haha.

But seriously, you should not leave for sake of a couple pumped up resellers who just made $250 on a plain white tee.
This. It will settle down... Supreme is just riding this wave right now and feeding into it. Can't blame them, they have to eat too.

Peace.

Welcome to 2014 and this culture. Sad really.

Welcome to 2014 and this culture. Sad really.
Sky is falling mentality is real. This is the same thing dunk collectors were saying during the SB craze... Roll with the punches, it will definitely settle down in the next couple years once all the hypebeasts go for broke trying to keep up with these releases.

yeah still wish supreme will go back to collabro again with bape once again.

i was all pump up when i saw someone post a pic of bogo bape camo pullover.

Don't leave AT ): but I do agree with ya. It's like ya can't even post info anymore because the thread has gone full resell mode after the foams

i think you have to blame supreme and their back door pricing for the resale price points on these box logos.

I will agree with AT. During the Winter releases no one was talking about reselling and that stuff, all of sudden everyone is on it. SMH

I would like this thread to go back to those days when it was only 10-20 people posting and it took a week for us to move to the next page. We didn't talk about reselling or SHIPPING CONFIRMATION

At the guy who is thinking about vacuum sealing the shirt...... Please leave, its a shirt you paid 42 dollars for. One day supreme will go the way of BAPE and all you will have is a vacuum sealed shirt you can even get 20 dollars for.

Last edited:
I think that 15 year old kids with wealthy parents are to blame for the resale price points. As much as I dislike resellers, they're not the idiots paying $200 for a hanes tee with a box logo screen printed on it. If there wasn't a market full of buyers or a way around the one per style rule, I think prices would be down drastically. With that being said we also have to think about the global market as well and how less reluctant foreign buyers (mainly European) are to purchasing from US resellers. After conversion the prices are a lot cheaper and they're not paying ridiculous amount for shipping on a shirt.

Yep. Wish they would've done a dunk again for their 20th. Hoping they still do
If it were a dunk release it woulda been the same outcome.

I blame all this on the people who support the resellers. They see the money coming in so there gonna keep selling **** for wild prices.

Blame this mess on the foamposites.

100% this. I saw a dude on twitter that doesn't wear supreme at all and bought like 5 bogos and I called him out and said the same thing. Dude tried to play dumb and make me look like a prick by saying "retail + shipping" when I knew damn well he was reselling two days earlier lol. Either way the damn shirt coulda just stayed on the website. But whatever. Those foams really messed up a lot, I'm kinda wishing they didn't drop them at all. But here's to hoping that sup becomes like bape in the near future & things get back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom