Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be in SoHo next Friday. Does anyone who lives in NYC know, based on experience, whether or not I'll be able to grab a half-decent piece or two from next weeks drop in a sz small on the day after the drop?

Gonna be in SoHo next Friday. Does anyone who lives in NYC know, based on experience, whether or not I'll be able to grab a half-decent piece or two from next weeks drop in a sz small on the day after the drop?
It's possible but I would have intentions of finding nothing. They used to restock on Fridays but not lately.

Don't quote me on this but I don't think they have size small in store.  I think it's only online that offer size smalls.  The smallest size they would have size Medium.  I could be wrong.  Usually Saturdays have restock but it's at your own risk.  

It's possible but I would have intentions of finding nothing. They used to restock on Fridays but not lately.

Don't quote me on this but I don't think they have size small in store.  I think it's only online that offer size smalls.  The smallest size they would have size Medium.  I could be wrong.  Usually Saturdays have restock but it's at your own risk.  
Thanks guys. Guess I'll have to settle for a duffle bag and some accessories. Have over 25 clothing pieces currently anyway... only about 5 from this season though.

naw i went to supla today and they had smalls in some pieces

Anyone know if they're giving these with purchases or just the Antihero decks?

Oh man that's pretty awesome. I'm almost tempted to get a deck just for that if it comes with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom