Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
herm_2045243c.jpg

Those prices..
Wouldn't mind a crewneck but I'll pass..

Kinda want those sweatpants but $260 is od. That's two pairs of tech fleece. However I still need this camp asap this week, so if you know anyone with it, please HMU.

Clown tho? Really? Yall dudes kill me.

Anyway his info is correct 95% of the time and when it's not he will say himself that he was misinformed or was wrong.
Yup. Dino is good people and his info is generally legit.

Will be passing on everything this week. Stone Island stuff looks good, but I just can't justify paying that money for it...

Will be passing on everything this week. Stone Island stuff looks good, but I just can't justify paying that money for it...

Indeed. It doesn't even get cold enough here to justify having more than one coat, and if I'm dropping that much on one, it better be tasteful enough to last me 8 seasons without looking dated.

Not really an AF1 fan, but that black pair could turn into my new beaters...

I'm saying...those reds will look nice trashed. But retails prolly gonna be a killer smh. If those stone island pants were like $150 they'd be insta copped

How much were the lows in 2012?
Round $130 or so if I'm not mistaken....but nike has been OD this year with these AF1 prices...mind you I'm comparing them to pigalle and tisci (givenchy) price points so it's prolly not a good starting point. Really wouldn't know what they'd price at, best guesstimate would be anywhere from $170-$220. I hope I'm wrong and it's lower

Yeah I hope these aren't priced like the tisci, they don't look like they're super high end though so hopefully it's closer to standard high pricing. I can deal with a small premium but would pass if they go buck on the pricing.

Supreme eats on the pricing vans cost like 45 and they charge 100. I'm thinking 180 to be comfortable anything 200 or higher is foolish for some forces. I would like 150 tho :smile:

stone island collab looks really well done, it'll move nicely regardless of price, but the bastard colors might sit a day or two

Yeah but the vans that cost 45 are the plain Jane ones look at how much their higher end stuff costs, the Supreme releases is right up there.

Supreme eats on the pricing vans cost like 45 and they charge 100. I'm thinking 180 to be comfortable anything 200 or higher is foolish for some forces. I would like 150 tho :smile:

Every new cw of vans is like 65, so they aren't gouging that bad.

Forces will probably be 148

The stone island stuff looks pretty clean.

Damn those prices are a steal. (Supxstone stealing from you)

Last edited:
Love the Stone Island Pullover and Hoody but can't justify the price point....

Sign me up for a pair of Red and Black forces tho...

Stone island colab looks better than I thought it would, the jacket is nice. The "goggle" part is a little funny looking tho, lol. I'm not surprised at those prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom