OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

180563_10150126659221093_657981092_8378327_1600044_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2/9/2011

To each and his own, I am really feeling this cw; the details on the shoe and clean look of 2011 is too dope for me to pass.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

guess some ppl still do buy anything with a jumpman on it lol

To me, this is a masterpiece. I won't be paying that price tag i don't care what sneakers they are though. I'll get 2010's in the meanwhile. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-2011-black.jpg

yo zyr12, I've peeped your pickups lately and I see you stay picking up multiples of whatever pair u buy (I guess if you like them that much) but what I'm trying to find out where do you work to be able to afford numerous pairs at retail? Put me on son cause I need to be ballin like you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

yo zyr12, I've peeped your pickups lately and I see you stay picking up multiples of whatever pair u buy (I guess if you like them that much) but what I'm trying to find out where do you work to be able to afford numerous pairs at retail? Put me on son cause I need to be ballin like you
laugh.gif

It's money I have saved up, I'm only keeping one or two pairs for myself, the others are on eBay and craiglist.
Reselling not because I can, because I need to. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dric

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

guess some ppl still do buy anything with a jumpman on it lol

To me, this is a masterpiece. I won't be paying that price tag i don't care what sneakers they are though. I'll get 2010's in the meanwhile. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-2011-black.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wade wore those the other night.

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

laugh.gif

It's money I have saved up, I'm only keeping one or two pairs for myself, the others are on eBay and craiglist.
sick.gif
oh ok. Did you get the CG 11s? if so, how many pairs?

laugh.gif

sick.gif
oh ok. Did you get the CG 11s? if so, how many pairs?
6 pairs, plus 1 for myself.

^
laugh.gif

6? Goodness. Wanna slide one to your boy for retail so he can trade up for his size instead of getting raped by reseller rices?

^
laugh.gif

6? Goodness. Wanna slide one to your boy for retail so he can trade up for his size instead of getting raped by reseller rices?
Too late fam, all 6 pairs are gone 
frown.gif

I will keep an eye out for your size tho.

They restocked on finish line and footlocker...i just got my pair yesterday

Good things come to those who wait my friend! Ppl will come sooner or later, keep them up and in sight

Sup guys...another ATL NT'er here. Just wanted to ask a quick question. Do any of you guys know who exactly will be getting the BIN 5's? and will they be available for retail anywhere online? Thanks guys

Originally Posted by whitevomr

Sup guys...another ATL NT'er here. Just wanted to ask a quick question. Do any of you guys know who exactly will be getting the BIN 5's? and will they be available for retail anywhere online? Thanks guys

I was wondering the same thing?  Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom