OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Stringer snitched on his best friend he's a *** and dudes co-signing this dude smh

stringer bell fans cant be trusted
This 
laugh.gif

just put my aunt on the wire, she's moving through it well. just started season 3. Getting through season 2 was the hard part, it easy sailing from here on out.

thing that got me was...she said...'soooo wallace died. meh'

'meh auntie? meh??!?!?!?!'

'yeah, i didnt really care, it didnt really do anything for me, and his braids were always nappy'

damn she heartless lol

I was never really a fan of Stringer tbh.  

I thought Avon summed it up perfectly in season 3: "You know the difference between me and you? I bleed red and you bleed green. I look at you these days, String, you know what I see? I see a man without a country. Not hard enough for this right here and maybe, just maybe, not smart enough for them out there."

String was stuck between the streets and the "legitimate" business world, he should have made up his mind and went all in on one.

I thought Avon summed it up perfectly in season 3: "You know the difference between me and you? I bleed red and you bleed green. I look at you these days, String, you know what I see? I see a man without a country. Not hard enough for this right here and maybe, just maybe, not smart enough for them out there."

String was stuck between the streets and the "legitimate" business world, he should have made up his mind and went all in on one.
Agreed

Agreed
funny part was that marlo got exactly what stringer ever wanted and he didn't want it. 

Agreed
funny part was that marlo got exactly what stringer ever wanted and he didn't want it. 
String should've just ran everything by Levy before acting, but he thought he knew everything

Last edited:
Dudes who don't rock with Stringer would be looking at a dead end if they were living that life.

To me you questionable if you identify with Marlo or Omar more.
Stringer snitched on his best friend he's a *** and dudes co-signing this dude smh

stringer bell fans cant be trusted
And his best friend okayed his murder. Which is worse?

Stringer was putting Avon back in prison for his own good. He was ******* up the whole business going to war with Marlo and he was losing. Stinger was trying to cut his losses.

I'm over the snitching thing cuz damn near everybody on this show that had more than 3 lines was a snitch

Agreed
String should've just ran everything by Levy before acting, but he thought he knew everything
That was his biggest problem.

Trusting in a snake oil salesman but honestly if it wasn't written for him to die the way he did he could've bounced back.

Plus String aint go out like no punk though (although I still feel he could've just jumped out that 2nd floor window especially if Omar is out here jumping out of 7 story apt buildings :lol: :smh: )

Last edited:
Dudes who don't rock with Stringer would be looking at a dead end if they were living that life.

Stringer was putting Avon back in prison for his own good. He was ******* up the whole business going to war with Marlo and he was losing. Stinger was trying to cut his losses.

I'm over the snitching thing cuz damn near everybody on this show that had more than 3 lines was a snitch

Trusting in a snake oil salesman but honestly if it wasn't written for him to die the way he did he could've bounced back.

Plus String aint go out like no punk though (although I still feel he could've just jumped out that 2nd floor window especially if Omar is out here jumping out of 7 story apt buildings :lol: :smh: )

Avon had no choice in stringer's murder if you remember he tried to buy stringer out of it but Brother Mouzone wasn't having it.

If you think you can put your right hand man in prison "for his own good" because of some money that you already have plenty of, you are not a friend i'd want to have

Avon never snitched Marlo either, Weebay never told Chris Partlow never told there were plenty of cats who stood tall

Stringer was just ***** made

Like Lestor Freemon said, "all the pieces matter." Every character in the show shines from time to time. The other day, Clay Davis was my favorite, he was just so corrupt and had no moral compass, it was comical. Today, it's Slim Charles, soldier, loyal, "double talking" (as Avon put it :lol:). He has the most simple lines, yet they have such deep meanings. He literally says the same lines back to back, and they have different meanings. Anyone know what I'm talking about? :lol: :nerd:. There you go, "double talking" has 2 interpretations as well. *weebay.gif*

But String will always be a snake.

Avon had no choice in stringer's murder if you remember he tried to buy stringer out of it but Brother Mouzone wasn't having it.

If you think you can put your right hand man in prison "for his own good" because of some money that you already have plenty of, you are not a friend i'd want to have

Avon never snitched Marlo either, Weebay never told Chris Partlow never told there were plenty of cats who stood tall

If memory serves me, didnt Avon choose his NY drug connect over saving Stringer? Like Master Zik said, Avon was either going to jail or in a coffin if he kept going to war with Marlo. Marlo was mostly one step ahead of Avon's crew.

Like Lestor Freemon said, "all the pieces matter." Every character in the show shines from time to time. The other day, Clay Davis was my favorite, he was just so corrupt and had no moral compass, it was comical. Today, it's Slim Charles, soldier, loyal, "double talking" (as Avon put it laugh.gif). He has the most simple lines, yet they have such deep meanings. He literally says the same lines back to back, and they have different meanings. Anyone know what I'm talking about? laugh.gifnerd.gif. There you go, "double talking" has 2 interpretations as well. *weebay.gif*

:nthat:

Last edited:
Mogs demonize String for trying to save Avon's life but idolize Avon for giving his man up to keep his line to NYC open.

I don't understand you dudes. It's two sides of the same coin, the same exact move but from a different mentality. Only difference is Avon was only going to be gone for a few years, String lost his life.

You can't knock one yet praise the other.

avon didn't give up stringer for the NY drug connect, he wanted his street rep intact in NY by giving mouzone the ok

If memory serves me, didnt Avon choose his NY drug connect over saving Stringer? Like Master Zik said, Avon was either going to jail or in a coffin if he kept going to war with Marlo. Marlo was mostly one step ahead of Avon's crew.
Marlo was supposed to get got in that rim shop. He's really lucky String gave Colvin that tip.

Last edited:
Marlo was supposed to get got in that rim shop. He's really lucky String gave Colvin that tip.

True. And Avon lucky he did not get killed in that driveby when he "tried" to setup Marlo. Avon was sitting up in the Truck like it was all sweet. Marlo was too ahead of the game.

Last edited:
After String got killed Avon wanted out too.

He admitted String was right.

If you remember he wasn't even hype about gettin at Marlo.

But like Slim said, "once we in it, we in it".

Last edited:
Mogs demonize String for trying to save Avon's life but idolize Avon for giving his man up to keep his line to NYC open.

I don't understand you dudes. It's two sides of the same coin, the same exact move but from a different mentality. Only difference is Avon was only going to be gone for a few years, String lost his life.

Ding ding ding...this man knows.

string was always bucking avons orders or scoffing at avons decisions day one

string was the go to man to get things done and started feeling more important than avon

the king stay the king

d mapped out strings death in season 1

Last edited:
string was always bucking avons orders or scoffing at avons decisions day one

string was the go to man to get things done and started feeling more important than avon
String would've eventually had to kill Avon, that's where they were headed.

Stringer had a progressive mind but, his immoral actions caught up to him. Avon was just smart enough to maintain for a while but, if he didn't have a Stringer type of dude, he would have went down sooner. Marlo was good balance of both cunning, caution, and ruthlessness. He didn't compromise nor lose focus on what he wanted. He had unwavering attitude and had his formula down. His observance and flexibility kept him ahead also.

Last edited:

Avon was protecting everything he stood for his name was on the line, not just the connect.

If Stringer really wanted nothing to do with Avon and really wanted to be legit he could have walked away he had plenty of loot, but nah he wanted one foot in and one foot out, and if you in the game like that snitching on your right hand is as low as it gets.

And again Avon at least tried to get String pardoned, Stringer gave him up with no pressure.

Avon was protecting everything he stood for his name was on the line, not just the connect.

If Stringer really wanted nothing to do with Avon and really wanted to be legit he could have walked away he had plenty of loot, but nah he wanted one foot in and one foot out, and if you in the game like that snitching on your right hand is as low as it gets.

And again Avon at least tried to get String pardoned, Stringer gave him up with no pressure.

All of that turned out to be B.S because as the people below have stated, Avon realized that he was on a ******** path and was making the wrong moves just like Stringer tried to point out to him. The man had the opportunity to run the game from above the fret but needed his name to ring out, something that he realized was trivial after it was too late. String was progressive, realized that they had done all they needed to on the corner and had finally ascended to a place where they didn't need to touch anything to get paid and would insulated from any of the fallout of it. Honestly if you look at it, everything he did (minus ******* old girl) was done trying to save them multiple ways. Wallace was a threat to snitch, D'angelo had snitched on Bey who knew what else he would've done with that 20+ over his head considering he had already started getting high, The move to get product from Joe bc the work they were getting from NYC was weak and they were in danger of losing what they built. Forming the coop to cut down on the beef. Trying to dead the beef with Marlo because it was pointless to where they could go. Even down to giving up Avon... Everything was calculated. If you can't see that/ respect that then I don't know what to say to you

After String got killed Avon wanted out too.

He admitted String was right.

If you remember he wasn't even hype about gettin at Marlo.

But like Slim said, "once we in it, we in it".

Last edited:
All of that turned out to be B.S because as the people below have stated, Avon realized that he was on a ******** path and was making the wrong moves just like Stringer tried to point out to him. The man had the opportunity to run the game from above the fret but needed his name to ring out, something that he realized was trivial after it was too late. String was progressive, realized that they had done all they needed to on the corner and had finally ascended to a place where they didn't need to touch anything to get paid and would insulated from any of the fallout of it. Honestly if you look at it, everything he did (minus ******* old girl) was done trying to save them multiple ways. Wallace was a threat to snitch, D'angelo had snitched on Bey who knew what else he would've done with that 20+ over his head considering he had already started getting high, The move to get product from Joe bc the work they were getting from NYC was weak and they were in danger of losing what they built. Forming the coop to cut down on the beef. Trying to dead the beef with Marlo because it was pointless to where they could go. Even down to giving up Avon... Everything was calculated. If you can't see that/ respect that then I don't know what to say to you

No i agree String was right in trying to get them away from the street that cant be debated and right in the way he went about the business in general.

I rocked with String he was that dude literally until the moment he snitched I just can't let that ride, and maybe him being so trill up until that point is what made it hurt the most :lol:

So what do you do when your best friend is about to be killed and you know it's about to go down? Do you warn him?

Lets ignore that Avon also set up the time and place for where it could go down, as well letting dude know he was low on security. That's his mans but he aint even arrange for dude to be somewhere else or anything. He set dude up.

Avon a straight up traitorous ***** made loser.

Stringer saved Avon's life. Put him back in prison instead of leaving him out in these streets to get got by Marlo and his crew or the cops.

What's worse? Setting your partner up to die or snitching?

As far as I see it's the same type of betrayal.

The way I see it, Avon did the same thing to Stringer that String did to D. Only difference is String was working towards something and did it for a reason nd Avon was just trying to save his ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom