OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Let's not forget, String snitching put plenty of people in prison, not just Avon.
**** the rest of them dudes :lol: They don't even really matter. How many were even known? As if Wallace or D actually getting to snitch wouldn't have also put mad dudes in prison. The aim was to put Avon away. The rest were collateral.

As we all know with their lawyer, the only person doing serious time off those gun charges would be Avon and anybody else with serious priors.

Poot was out in time for S4. I don't even think Slim Charles got caught.

Last edited:

Slim Charles wasn't there when the spot got raided. He was out about to put the hit on Marlo and waiting for the call.

**** the rest of them dudes :lol: They don't even really matter. How many were even known? As if Wallace or D actually getting to snitch wouldn't have also put mad dudes in prison. The aim was to put Avon away. The rest were collateral.

As we all know with their lawyer, the only person doing serious time off those gun charges would be Avon and anybody else with serious priors.

As I've said before in this thread, mostly everyone snitched in one way or another. This includes the law, politicians, etc. Truly no honor amongst thieves :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, in my early reviews of each season I noticed that. I specifically spoke on the amount of snitching after S1. I aint never seen so much snitching on one show let alone in one season. The cops, politicians, lawyers, criminals, etc. all snitches.

Last edited:
Been fiending on this show the entire month, have 2 episodes left of season 5.
Herc did Randy dirty putting his name out there like, kid got chewed out by the system off the strength of that.
I ain't really like how Boadie and Omar got left by some little ****** either.

So much acting talent on that show. You can barely watch HBO or Showtime without seeing former cast members in new shows. McNalty and Rawls are together on Showtime's new show the affair. Bunk is on Ray Donovan, Omar was on Boardwalk EMPIRE, ETC

Kima looking good :evil:

Son I was yelling some of their names like I was in the audience :lol: Even for characters I didn't like. OMAR COMING! *pause* PRYZBO!!!

Bodie was in the building

Wish McNulty was there though. Clay Davis too :lol: I needed to here a SHEEEEEIIITT for ol time's sake.

The whole thing is a good watch.

Last edited:
Those HD episodes of the Wire will start airing this month on HBO Signature. :pimp:

HBO[emoji]174[/emoji] Unveils New High-Definition Re-Mastering of Award-Winning Hit Series The Wire[emoji]174[/emoji]

In the six years that have passed since the conclusion of the HBO series The Wire, the critically acclaimed drama has turned into a worldwide phenomenon that has been hailed as “one of the best and most original series on television in decades” by the New York Times. Now, new and old fans of the series can watch the show like never before thanks to a brand new High-Definition upgrade of all 60 episodes, which will debut in December on HBO Signature[emoji]174[/emoji] and HBO GO[emoji]174[/emoji]. The Wire: The Complete Series will be available to own on Digital HD Monday, January 5, 2015 and on Blu-rayTM in Summer 2015.

The entire series has been beautifully re-mastered in 16x9 Full-Frame HD from more than 8,000 reels of original 35mm camera negative, allowing for a tighter fit on widescreen TVs and computer/tablet screens. The original negatives were scanned, edited, dust-busted and color-corrected with great care and attention taken to stay true to the look and feel of the original Standard-Definition 4x3 version.

The Wire: The Complete Series in HD will be available for the first time as a full series purchase at iTunes, Google Play, X-Box Video and Vudu on January 5. Individual episodes and seasons will be available through all of HBO’s Digital HD retailers.

To celebrate the HD launch, HBO Signature will air the entire series consecutively, one season per day starting with season 1 on Friday, December 26 at noon. The marathon will wrap with season 5 on Tuesday, December 30.

This will be the first time The Wire has aired on a linear HBO channel since Season 5 wrapped in 2008, as well as the first time that all five seasons of the entire series have aired consecutively on the network.

string was making calls to the western to talk to culvin way before avon gave up the drop on string

again, they weren't friends

string was just playing out the rest of the game waiting for Avon to be gone

string called the western on 2 separate occasions

Back
Top Bottom