Official Thread : Cut your own hair!

I remember I used to go to the barber shop every weekend in high school... by the end of my sophomore year, the barber I'd always go to was about to move so I started paying attention to exactly what he was doing and there really wasn't that much to it. I can't fade the back NEARLY as good as flores did, but I usually do a low 2 all over and then just try to blend in a 1 toward the bottom. Going to look into investing in a better set of tools though. Saved thousands of dollars over the last ~ten years of cutting my own hair.

Also, I recommend one of these:

OCP0012361_P_Makeup-mirror-on-retractable-arm.jpg

I got mine from Target. It doesn't have that same exact mechanism for retracting, but it's similar and more aesthetically pleasing. The mirror twists and turns and the reverse side is a magnified mirror, too.

That mirror is exactly what I need. I've been cutting my own hair for around 3 years. I usually have someone do the back of my neck so I don't destroy it but with that mirror I might be able to do it solo. Anyone else have any 3 sided mirrors they would recommend?

Back
Top Bottom