OFFICIAL THREAD: Nike Zoom Crusader

when is the release for the all red? i know its supposed to be Feb but dont see an actual date anywhere.

kinda wanted to cop the night factors but a little too dark green for my taste.

D-Will and Blatche tonight vs spurs. 

I like the ones DWill got on. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^Thanks for the pics.  I would love to have these in either that white or black colorway... or both 
smokin.gif

No doubt, i feel the same. But i feel like the white will be a b**** to clean lol
Yeah it would be... since the upper has some texture to it though, maybe a little dirt might not make it look too bad? 

I'd pick the black over the white for sure though

I just hate how the white looks when it gets dirty. And you know dudes be steppin on your kicks on the court all day.

Alot of different players have started to pull these out. I hope Nike drops some qs colorways ( Harden's yellow PE's
nthat.gif
) and some HOH exclusives.

I just hope they dont give these the hypergamer treatment  
sick.gif

Yea im waiting on the rockets color, hoping that blue i posted earlier eventually drops if these are good.

with the way these are sitting on sites, i hope they all go on discount in the future so if they are real good on the court i can pick up a bunch of pairs to stash

Yea im waiting on the rockets color, hoping that blue i posted earlier eventually drops if these are good.

with the way these are sitting on sites, i hope they all go on discount in the future so if they are real good on the court i can pick up a bunch of pairs to stash

I can see these being heavily discounted. These are flying under the radar due to the usual suspects taking all the attention from the resellers and hypebeasts. These may follow the path of the Air Zoom Drive aka Steve Nash's MVP shoe. Amazing performance, under the radar hype, went down to dirt cheap prices, now pretty much extinct

View media item 792104

I can see these being heavily discounted. These are flying under the radar due to the usual suspects taking all the attention from the resellers and hypebeasts. These may follow the path of the Air Zoom Drive aka Steve Nash's MVP shoe. Amazing performance, under the radar hype, went down to dirt cheap prices, now pretty much extinct
sick.gif

THIS. Had the wht/royals, never found the blks in my size smh. 

well if they are any good, i wont sleep but i dont see these going on steep discount

i hope im wrong :lol:

Got mine in the mail and got to play in them for the first time. They definitely make me appreciate my Kobe 8's waaaay more. The Crusaders are a good, solid shoe but you don't really feel much of any Zoom in them and the traction isn't exactly the best. The good thing about them is that the fit of them is awesome and they look really, really good. Other than that you can definitely tell a huuuge difference in the quality of the technology between these and the Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom