OFFICIAL THREAD: Nike Zoom Crusader

drops a day after i cop mine smfh.

Hope Niketown gets the reds so i can exchange for em 
devil.gif

Finally got to play in these last night and they felt good but at times very unresponsive on quick movements. Unfortunately I finished off the night with at least a grade 2 ankle sprain. I sprained both sides of my ankle and probably the most excruciating pain in a long time and after icing for nearly an hour and a half, the ankle is still the size of a tennis ball. Gonna return these unfortunately, nothing against the shoe but getting a debilitating injury to the point I can barely even walk feels like a stroke of bad luck. To all the hoopers, be very careful these shoes are extremely low especially if you love going for rebounds and driving.

@s2kPanda Hope you feel better bro, I absolutely fell in love with low top balling sneakers after playing in Chris Paul's, for me the lower the better, and I don't feel the stress in my knees with low top sneakers.

I know we just received a couple colors @  FINL  - Not sure if they are online yet, but i know it should be 3 colors. 

OH state, OR, and maybe DUke?

-Fresh 

I know we just received a couple colors @  FINL  - Not sure if they are online yet, but i know it should be 3 colors. 

OH state, OR, and maybe DUke?

-Fresh 

pics?

i assume it just the normal colorways we have already seen but who knows

what color is that? a light orange? looks kinda interesting but surprised we havent seen a single pic of it

Just ordered the red ones from fnl used 20.00 reward and 10.00 coupon... not bad for 85 shipped... What I plan on doing is yellow paint speckles on midsole and painting swoosh yellow..

Finally got to play in these last night and they felt good but at times very unresponsive on quick movements. Unfortunately I finished off the night with at least a grade 2 ankle sprain. I sprained both sides of my ankle and probably the most excruciating pain in a long time and after icing for nearly an hour and a half, the ankle is still the size of a tennis ball. Gonna return these unfortunately, nothing against the shoe but getting a debilitating injury to the point I can barely even walk feels like a stroke of bad luck. To all the hoopers, be very careful these shoes are extremely low especially if you love going for rebounds and driving.

Like I posted on the last page, it's a solid but unspectacular shoe. They look amazing in person but there's little to no responsiveness as far as cushioning goes and the traction isn't the best. The inner sleeve and overall fit of the shoe makes it feel like a sock but I wish the rest of the shoe held up to those standards. You can't even compare these to the Kobe 8's performance wise. I wanna keep wearing them to play in since they're my newest shoe but I'm definitely tempted to just stick to wearing my Kobe's. It's annoying not being able to make a cut as quick and at the angle that I'm normally accustomed to.

I know people compared these to the Hypergamer Lows and Zoom Drives but both of those were a lot more responsive.

Last edited:

Thanks for the info!  Because of this, I will NOT be purchasing these shoes.  I was worried about the lowtop so now I have a reason to avoid them.  Thank you

@s2kPanda Hope you feel better bro, I absolutely fell in love with low top balling sneakers after playing in Chris Paul's, for me the lower the better, and I don't feel the stress in my knees with low top sneakers.

Do you prefer the CP3s over these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom