Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody pick up the flightposites?
Got my pair from FL/HOH on Yonge street this morning...

Happy with them (despite crack-smokingly high price) but it's true – the medial side is weaker looking than the OG or previous re-issues. Dunno why they changed this – even for those FP "revealed" atrocities...

Last edited:
i may have seem some at sportchek at yorkdale since they have that huge nike section. call to confirm

Last edited:
good luck finding those now...at STC last week i believe they had a few large sizes at the Lids/Toronto teams store
Just found out Sport Chek at Eaton's and Upper Canada mall have them, but I don't wanna drive that far north nor pay for parking downtown lol. Oh well...

At eaze in dufferin mall has FSR of the Jordan 10 powder blue. They still have almost a FSR of the obsidian flyknit chukka, as well as 50% off BBC, black scale, and publish joggers. Two pairs of black tech fleece pants in size L and S.

At eaze in dufferin mall has FSR of the Jordan 10 powder blue. They still have almost a FSR of the obsidian flyknit chukka, as well as 50% off BBC, black scale, and publish joggers. Two pairs of black tech fleece pants in size L and S.

How much is it for the tech pants at sportchek?

Got my pair from FL/HOH on Yonge street this morning...

Happy with them (despite crack-smokingly high price) but it's true – the medial side is weaker looking than the OG or previous re-issues. Dunno why they changed this – even for those FP "revealed" atrocities...

What was retail?

Q not sure what size your looking for and I know this may be far but I grabbed Laney 1's from the Nike Outlet in Niagara for $67 flat earlier today. Not sure if any other outlets have them but try calling around. Got lucky when I noticed the box in the back when they opened the door and for that price I couldn't pass up. They also had the Atlanta 1's but passed on those. Hope this helps and good luck.

Dufferin Mall was dead this morning for the X's, glad it was an easy cop and lucking out on a steal with the Laney 1's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom