Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That wasn't my point, if you had the capital you would be making $150k

Real estate agents and prospective buyers are paying people $8000 to take their spot in line.

It has nothing to do with whether or not you got the money to buy the property itself.

That's why it's silly for people to line up for hours and hours to make $100 - $200 for a pair of shoes in Toronto.
I honestly thought about taking some vacation days off before a new development release to try and make a quick $10K for a spot... it just takes too much time and effort. It sounds doable when you think about it but when you actually go through with it, it's not as appealing anymore - for the average middle class person. You need a lot of patience to do that kind of stuff.

I definitely see where you're coming from but that's because we're both working individuals that earn a decent income (sitting on our butts and checking forums from time to time) haha But for a high school kid, $200 bucks to hang out with your buddies for 12-18 hours sounds pretty fun and easy, don't you think? I respect the hustle though.

No calls from STC yet?
Apparently a majority of the calls that people have been receiving are for GS.

Haven't seen anything on FB groups of people winning men sizes yet. Same questions are being asked there and here.

3am is going to be a gong show because you know the people camping out are also going to be online as well :frown:

I can definitely predict a revolt or uproar against KDC if things go south hahaha 

Will 3 am releases make it any easier to cop? I feel like people may not be up how where those air max releases??

Will 3 am releases make it any easier to cop? I feel like people may not be up how where those air max releases??
I thought that for the Atmos release. Maybe people are passed out or still drinking, but nope, still an L.

Well at least NDC is much better than ADC.....

ADC is a dice roll if they take my payment info.

So many drops tomorrow, will be crazy. 

I honestly thought about taking some vacation days off before a new development release to try and make a quick $10K for a spot... it just takes too much time and effort. It sounds doable when you think about it but when you actually go through with it, it's not as appealing anymore - for the average middle class person. You need a lot of patience to do that kind of stuff.

I definitely see where you're coming from but that's because we're both working individuals that earn a decent income (sitting on our butts and checking forums from time to time) haha But for a high school kid, $200 bucks to hang out with your buddies for 12-18 hours sounds pretty fun and easy, don't you think? I respect the hustle though.
That's a good perspective. At least with real estate, no one is rolling with their crew last minute with 6 friends to go to the front of the line.

Fairly organized, there's usually a check list of names and roll calls every few hours. Very organized.

Some builders are even charging customers $20,000 for the right to be first in line....smh 

That's a good perspective. At least with real estate, no one is rolling with their crew last minute with 6 friends to go to the front of the line.

Fairly organized, there's usually a check list of names and roll calls every few hours. Very organized.

Some builders are even charging customers $20,000 for the right to be first in line....smh 
I like shoes, but I hate the 'culture'. Punk reseller and Instagram flex kids are the worst. No sense of courtesy, respect, or anything. You don't get these problems at real estate line ups because these hooligans can't afford it.

Taken from TSG. Markville as of right now.
My god.. and the lines have started. Look at these fking resellers loll!
roll.gif

I'm too old to be sitting out in the cold for another 12hrs. I'll be sitting in the comfort of my own room tonight sipping on green tea. With multiple devices opened.

This is exactly why I stopped wearing 1s in 2016. Even though I want a pair of the new ones this is too crazy. :lol:

This is exactly why I stopped wearing 1s in 2016. Even though I want a pair of the new ones this is too crazy.
laugh.gif
Yah man I hate that the fact that my favourite Jordan model is so hyped pure money 4's are the only non Jordan 1 release i plan on picking up this year

Last edited:
This is exactly why I stopped wearing 1s in 2016. Even though I want a pair of the new ones this is too crazy.
laugh.gif
Struggle is real for older heads... 

At this point, I just realize that If I can't get them at retail or $50 above retail I move onto the next pair.  They always re release these models every couple of years so no need to go too hard and pay crazy resale.

Struggle is real for older heads... 

At this point, I just realize that If I can't get them at retail or $50 above retail I move onto the next pair.  They always re release these models every couple of years so no need to go too hard and pay crazy resale.
Totally agree with this statement. My main problem now isn't buying shoes for myself, it's getting shoes for my daughter whos an 11 year old hypebeast (and it doesn't help that she wears sz 9.5 mens) LOL

Thankfully she's not a brat and won't complain about not getting a pair.

Back
Top Bottom