OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

honestly it should be just retail or bust for these and I think a lot are thinking the same .. the Bay is FLOODED with resellers sitting on there 350-400 price range for some UA haha

it UA for Christ sake

I do like how the company is making the most of their cash cow in Stephen curry released every color in the spectrum lol

Question, TTS?

Wanna pick up some of the low and wondering if I could go with the same size as my UA G Pulse running shoe.

Thanks for the help guys.

removed pictures to help shrink my post. check out pictures in lower post....

check them out and let me know. they look good to me but i don't know what i am looking for... Any signs of they are fake

Last edited:
View media item 1653094View media item 1653095
URL]

View media item 1653097View media item 1653098View media item 1653099View media item 1653100
check them out and let me know. they look good to me but i don't know what i am looking for... Any signs of they are fake
View media item 1653094View media item 1653095View media item 1653096View media item 1653097View media item 1653098View media item 1653099View media item 1653100

From thos pics, everything looks legit. Send me a pic of the side where it says "charged"

Who is the mod for this thread?

I think it's time to update the title of the thread and take off the DubNation & MVP release dates that have passed.

OP is a teacher so he might be on a long vacay.

What do you need to know?

You don't want be reminded of the Dubnation and MVP release? lol

OP is a teacher so he might be on a long vacay.

What do you need to know?

You don't want be reminded of the Dubnation and MVP release? lol
Only the MVP release since that morning was a nightmare after getting cart jacked as I was checking out. The DubNations I already own and keeping on ice until next season starts.

Back
Top Bottom