OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

My SP came at it feels a lil bit tight with this type of upper.. hopefully they give in a lil bit after i play in them

dont like the material on the SP's...reminds me of the KD 3 scorin title....but other than, shoe is amazing

I'll be back once my chrome spray comes in from amazon for the SP.

you're gonna spray it? i seen chrome wrap and was wondering if u could treat the heel cup like a door handle of a car

Last edited:
Are any colorways of the 1 still available anywhere?  I'd really like the Father to Son colorway, I see random sizes keep popping up on random sites but my size is always gone!  Need a size 8.   

Really regret returning my Dark Matters now, SMH.  

Are any colorways of the 1 still available anywhere?  I'd really like the Father to Son colorway, I see random sizes keep popping up on random sites but my size is always gone!  Need a size 8.   

Really regret returning my Dark Matters now, SMH.  
If you're from the bay area, you can try craigslist.

The splash parties are really nice to hoop in! So far I've played in them twice and they've been stepped on quite a few times but the marks just wash off. The toe hasn't been looking like a lotto ticket like the dub nations. Whoever said the material is the dubnations is dead wrong. It's fuse not synthetic leather. The material is very soft and doesn't crease much. VERY VERY glad I picked these up. They are neck breakers to play in.

This is a little off topic, but what shoes was Harrison Barnes wearing tonight
nerd.gif
? I'm assuming some sort of adidas since that's what I see him wearing a lot on google images. They looked really clean whatever model it is in that colorway he wore tonight vs the bulls
nerd.gif

^^^still not worth it at that price. Maybe if it was $300 then that extra $60 for the box would be fine.
I agree, I'm almost tempted though, it's impossible to find a pair of the moments/batman at a decent price let alone in a size 14 (my size)

oh my bad I don't know where I got $500 from, guess my mind was on the jb forum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom