OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I wonder how they stamped out that snakeskin pattern on the toe and eyestay.

Larger pictures here. I wonder what that patch on the backof the tongue is.

went to HOH dallas to pick up my SJ today and here what i saw.my connect (store manager) let me take pics.sorry pics are not tagged....

Let me know if any body needs help.I seldomly post here.I usually do it on the other forum (Member ID:daib682)

HOH Releases/Exclusives for Retail PM ME.

^^^^ maybe diamonds for his daughter.....he usually has diamond shapes on all of shoes....I haven't seen a good picture of it though....

Overall I don't like it though....

I might have to just go to the IDs.....

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

timeout. i thought we were getting the away cw on the 16th, not the CDs.

thats what I thought, but Im not complainin.

Away V's > CDs

I'll end up getting whatever drops on the 16th though. My patience is wearing thin. I honestly think they're hideous, but I'm tempted by the Chaosas the release date draws near. I just want to know how these feel on the courts.

^ i also believe the aways look better than the CDs. aways look much cleaner imo.
not really caring too much about the chaos or the DKs at this point lol.

wow, the Vs are going to be a problem this year. I like almost all the pics I've seen.

I would've liked to see something like the tongue on the IV's on the CD V's; after all, that's what made them "CD's".

Originally Posted by five30

Away V's > CDs

I'll end up getting whatever drops on the 16th though. My patience is wearing thin. I honestly think they're hideous, but I'm tempted by the Chaos as the release date draws near. I just want to know how these feel on the courts.

my thoughts exactly And I'm very dissapointed that those "cd" are coming out on the 16th as opposed to the away colorway. not feeling those carpeV at all.

What happened to Aways? These are defintiely 2 different shoes.

kob-v-4.jpg

^Not the same shoe. The aways are already in the back room of my local FL and look exactly like the first pic. The second, I believe, is the Carpe Diem.

dang, now i gotta make sure my local footlockers are at least carrying the aways. i don't feel like settling for the CDs right now lol.

I guess i wouldnt call the V "CD" carpe diems since they dont have the actual carpe diem designation like the IVs do, if anything its like a regularlaker cw...the IV CD had much better details...the V "CD" just screams too loud.

nevertheless great color scheme, nothing like good ol blk/gold/purple!

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^Not the same shoe. The aways are already in the back room of my local FL and look exactly like the first pic. The second, I believe, is the Carpe Diem.

So are the aways dropping in january? I'm so confused as to what's suppose to drop next month.

Back
Top Bottom