OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by five30

^I saw that yellow/white pair a while back and prayed to god that it wasn't the Kobe V.
laugh.gif

I don't like any of them.

Are you talking about the take downs?

I think if they are under $100 (which I think they will be if they release), I'll buy them as an outdoor shoe.

Originally Posted by five30

^I saw that yellow/white pair a while back and prayed to god that it wasn't the Kobe V.
laugh.gif

I don't like any of them.

Yeah, those are pretty cheap looking....

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so after talking with a nike rep back and forth via email this is what he said:

"The Facebook links were a typo so they are going to be correcting that. The shoes are 165 to customize. As for the launches, here are the color ways that are listed for the Kobe V.

001- BLACK/BLACK-DARK GREY-NPTN BL
kobev-1.jpg

002- BLACK/WHITE-DEL SOL
29wr5at.jpg

003- BLACK/BLACK-DRK GRY-VRSTY PRPL
Zoom_Kobe_V__3_-570x320.jpg

004- ANTHRACITE/BLACK-SAIL
24cxfmv.jpg

005- MTLLC SLVR/TM R (LOWER MERION)
006- WOLF GREY/BLACK-DARING RED
031- BLACK/DEEP FOREST-VRSTY MAIZE (RICE Away)
2j1oghl.jpg

071- BLACK/DEL SOL-VARSITY PURPLE
P_248_2_ZK-V-Blk-Purp-2i.jpg

100- WHITE/ORN BLUE-VRSTY PRPL-BLK
sq3ucp.jpg

101- WHITE/BLACK-VRSTY PURPLE-DL SL
P_259_2_ZK5-WhtBlkPurp-2i.jpg

102- WHITE/DL SL-NTRL GRY-VRSTY PRP
25sln2s.jpg

103- WHITE/OBSIDIAN-SPORT RED
xmpowx.jpg

104- WHITE/BLACK-DEL SOL (POP???)
161- WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
wb57k0.jpg

400- PHOTO BLUE/WHITE-BLACK
ogi6tz.jpg

500- INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK
vdd194.jpg

531- PURPLE/CYBER-WHITE-BLACK currently released on 12/25
P_247_2_ZK5-Joker-2i.jpg

600- COMET RED/WHITE-DEL SOL (ASG???)
601- DARING RED/BLACK-WHITE (WESTCHESTER???)
602- VRSTY CRMSN/UNVRSTY GLD (USC)
700- VRSTY MZ/DP FRST-WHITE (RICE Home)
701- DL SL/BLCK-MTLLC SLVR-CMT (BL)
P_264_2_Zoom-Kobe-V-YlwBlk-2i.jpg
I wonder what the other colorways are..

Nice list you got up there! The Del Sols and "Inlines" are
pimp.gif

Anyone that order from Eastbay get a shipping confirmation or an update to the "backordered" status?

^thanks guys, but I'm not sure about that.. please correct if I did mistakes on the colorway matching.. thanks

^^ to the man who posted all those nike codes thank you sir you have kept my Kobe collection going this year

Greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Another 20 colours to go lads!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

For some fellow NT/ISS'ers...and one of them is mine...

Wore mine yesterday
Props to you for hooking people up. Props to dcd2k for hooking my pair up.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

001- BLACK/BLACK-DARK GREY-NPTN BL
kobev-1.jpg

031- BLACK/DEEP FOREST-VRSTY MAIZE (RICE Away)
2j1oghl.jpg

101- WHITE/BLACK-VRSTY PURPLE-DL SL
P_259_2_ZK5-WhtBlkPurp-2i.jpg

102- WHITE/DL SL-NTRL GRY-VRSTY PRP
25sln2s.jpg

500- INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK
vdd194.jpg

531- PURPLE/CYBER-WHITE-BLACK currently released on 12/25
P_247_2_ZK5-Joker-2i.jpg

701- DL SL/BLCK-MTLLC SLVR-CMT (BL)
P_264_2_Zoom-Kobe-V-YlwBlk-2i.jpg
copped

These are great shoes! Wore them today...super light...fit is better than the 4's. The material is a lot thinner and more form fitting. The pre-creasedmaterial does make the creasing from playing in them less obvious. The lower cut feels really weird at first but after playing in them you don't reallynotice it.

wmf9ys.jpg

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I had order 2 pairs of kobe v chaos on NDC on 2 different accounts and i sign in to 1 and that one was canceled and other says in progress damn i hope they dont cancel the other
grin.gif
I almost did the same except I never signed, I ordered 3 pairs one right after another using gift cards and i check the status on all my ordersand they say, in progress, did yours ship yet?

nice job matching the pics to the color codes, gijace. when the nike rep emailed me that list my first reaction was wow.. i need some pics to go along withthese lol.

maybe it's just me but the only cw's that are speaking to me are the aways and bruce lee's. the rest look decent and unoriginal.
hopefully better pics or seeing them in person will change my mind. until then i'm still set on those aways and bruce lee's!

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I had order 2 pairs of kobe v chaos on NDC on 2 different accounts and i sign in to 1 and that one was canceled and other says in progress damn i hope they dont cancel the other
grin.gif
I almost did the same except I never signed, I ordered 3 pairs one right after another using gift cards and i check the status on all my orders and they say, in progress, did yours ship yet?

One of them they canceled and the other says in progress

those Kobe Vs "make sense", could be like the dream seasons which were an Asia exclusive, just a thought
ohwell.gif

Edit: Great Review Jefferson
wink.gif
!!!!!

grin.gif
I almost did the same except I never signed, I ordered 3 pairs one right after another using gift cards and i check the status on all my orders and they say, in progress, did yours ship yet?

Since I used gift cards, They can't cancel any of the orders right ? how would I get all my credit back? How would they reimburse my 292dollars worth of gift cards>

just got my chaos for 91 + tax
pimp.gif

can someone in the inglewood/culver city area lmk where they have the charcoal la puppet shirts? they didnt have it at my footlocker

ANYONE WILLING TO HOOK ME UP WITH A SIZE 11 FOR RETAIL + shipping? None of the stores around my way received them.

Please PM me, I will be grateful.

grin.gif

Since I used gift cards, They can't cancel any of the orders right ? how would I get all my credit back? How would they reimburse my 292 dollars worth of gift cards>

If they cancel the order they would refund the money back to gift cards you used so you can use it again

Originally Posted by enrique23

pimp.gif

can someone in the inglewood/culver city area lmk where they have the charcoal la puppet shirts? they didnt have it at my footlocker

Try the South Bay Galleria on Hawthorne... they had ALOT on the weekend...

Originally Posted by enrique23

pimp.gif

how? employee or something?

Back
Top Bottom