OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by never wear them

Only sheiks that I've heard and asked. I did my research and practically every sheikhs is getting 1 per Sz and some only recieved 1 extra Sz of a specific Sz

Is the westminster mall shieks getting them?

don't know bout that one.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by playaproved

Finally got my hands on a pair of DKs... Thanks to NTer MarkyMark626. Thanks again!

I don't have a fancy camera, so here's a quick cell phone pic.

are those the impulse shorts? NICE DK's
pimp.gif
cant wait to get mine... omg

Yeah those are the impulse shorts. I got those ones and the black/yellow ones. They're super comfortable, some people say they are too thin, but I think they're perfect.

Finally got my hands on a pair of DKs... Thanks to NTer MarkyMark626. Thanks again!

2010-02-20%2008.19.32.jpg

dam where you get those shorts??

i been searching most of today for a pair of DKs with no luck here in Chicago. If anyone can hook me up with a size 13 or knows wear i can order a pair for no more than $180 hit me up. I dont want to pay ebay $200+ prices. Probably not going to happen but i figured it was worth a try. thanks  
wink.gif

My sheikh opened early smh. Still walked away with a 12 and 13 though. Juice...got you bro!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

are those the impulse shorts? NICE DK's
pimp.gif
cant wait to get mine... omg

Yeah those are the impulse shorts. I got those ones and the black/yellow ones. They're super comfortable, some people say they are too thin, but I think they're perfect.
Glad to help out a fellow NTer.  Can't wait for my Impulse shorts to come in.  They look sick.

No prob Juice...your 13 will go out monday! Enjoy em...you're lucky I already have a pair or that 13 woulda been mine lol.

No prob Juice...your 13 will go out monday! Enjoy em...you're lucky I already have a pair or that 13 woulda been mine lol.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

That link to eastbay for the impulse shorts have Nike logo's on them instead of Kobe's logo.

There's a nike logo on one side and the kobe logo on the other.

Originally Posted by s dubl

nice im still in search of a 13 in DKs but refuse to pay ebay prices. If i cant get them for $180 or less i wont even bother. Nice pick-ups and good S*** looking out for another member S dub.

i don't lie shiekh.... i dunno why they have to straight up lie to me over the phone... employees prolly trying to keep for themselves...

I was busy all week and forgot to do my homework on who was getting a restock. Now all the shiekhs my way in socal are sold out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

That link to eastbay for the impulse shorts have Nike logo's on them instead of Kobe's logo.

There's a nike logo on one side and the kobe logo on the other.
ahh, gotcha...mirror effects haha.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom